Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: CPR

Liked

CPR

https://pattayaone.news/en/35-year-o...pattaya-hotel/

Watching this rescue of a farang in Pattaya,courtesy of Pattaya One, I was amazed to see some kind of machine sitting on the guy's chest, carrying out visible CPR. I've never seen anything like it in Europe. How long has this amazing life-saving machine been around?

2. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (February 3rd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: CPR

There are 263 cpr machine suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries are China (Mainland), South Korea, and Taiwan, which supply 98%, 1%, and 1% of cpr machine respectively. Cpr machine products are most popular in Southeast Asia, Western Europe, and South America. (courtesy of Alibaba)

Survival stats aren't good with either manual or automatic (~10%) CPR

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Watching this rescue of a farang in Pattaya,courtesy of Pattaya One, I was amazed to see some kind of machine sitting on the guy's chest, carrying out visible CPR. I've never seen anything like it in Europe. How long has this amazing life-saving machine been around?
    I'm not surprised. No self-respecting Thai boy or girl would go near a Pattaya resident or visitor's lips without at least a promise of a 1,000 Baht tip - which would not work in an emergency.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (February 18th, 2019), poshglasgow (February 10th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    There are 263 cpr machine suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries are China (Mainland), South Korea, and Taiwan, which supply 98%, 1%, and 1% of cpr machine respectively. Cpr machine products are most popular in Southeast Asia, Western Europe, and South America. (courtesy of Alibaba)

Survival stats aren't good with either manual or automatic (~10%) CPR

I have read similar statistics - though as I recall the statistics I read for surviving and or being resuscitated rates were higher.
    Even if a person has their heart restarted there is often irreparable damage to the heart..brain etc.

Presumably far away in time from my own heart attack - I feel like I would rather just die..but of course the reality is we don't know what we would do or feel in such a situation.

And those
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Even if a person has their heart restarted there is often irreparable damage to the heart..brain etc.
    Travelerjim, from an insurance perspective, wouldn't these count as pre-existing conditions in the average Pattaya victim?