Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eros the End of a Long Run

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Eros the End of a Long Run

Let’s look at this objectively.

Good boys was rumoured to close about 6 months ago....and guess what?
    Doubleshot was the subject of a long thread about closing...and guess what?
    Eros is now the subject of some “boy rumour” (classic nonsense)and guess what...it’s still open.
    Ting Tong Red was rumoured to reopen as a Karaoke bar...nd guess what it’s still closed.

The only thing for sure is a bar closes, when it closes. Take Sky bar. Open one day...gone the next.

That’s the way it is in tinsel town.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 30th, 2019), Wolzek (January 29th, 2019)

Liked

This is true . . . the 7-11 outlet across from the Malaysia Hotel on Soi Ngam Duphli has closed!!!!
    This stark happening surely signals the bitter end of Everything Gay in Bangkok ... as well as shutting down three Thai companies which supplied condoms (L, XL, XXXL) to this famous and notorious 7-11 store.
    One can only cry.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hard to believe that this particular 7-11 has closed as it was always busy. Where will I buy my diet coke with red bull on the way to babylon now?? Didnt realise it was notorious, seemed like a regular 7-11, smiles can u explain? As for eros, again will be totally surprised if it closes as opposed to shifting location as it was always busy, at times packed with customers. Will miss it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Will miss it.
    It ain’t happened yet. Still a boy rumour...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Tonight was the first time I set foot in Eros since I saw that old, fat, bald falang with his pants down being serviced by a few equally unattractive boys. To my surprise Eros had a few nice looking boys there was only one fem twink (thank god). I was chatting with a guy that I knew from years ago and he told me Eros was to close for good soon this was substantiated by another guy working there who said he would be going to boystown when Eros closes it’s doors.
    A man sitting near me had boys parading in front of him taking off their underwear and giving it to mom to smell!
    It was an undercover cop carrying out the alternative to the urine test!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    And I wouldn't approach these type of guys in a dark soi, "hey bro, can I suck your cock, and maybe lick balls, if that's ok with you?", some people may have unpredictable reactions to this kind of proposal.
    A friend has been doing this for years in SEAsia, and the worst that ever happend to him was "no". But he wouldn't try in Europe for fear of being attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    This is true . . . the 7-11 outlet across from the Malaysia Hotel on Soi Ngam Duphli has closed!!!!
    has closed ... FOR RENOVATION! Is looks they take over the room on the side, which used to be an SCB branch (and that branch has closed permanently).

Liked

[QUOTE=DoubleDutch;255617]
    A hobby, a social club. Francois must know better, but I suspect the Meat Loaf Club wasn't raking in money, it was place for friends to hang out.[quote]

DD, you must be referring to the Fine Dining Society? The establishments which did provide meatloaf and other cuisine to the FDS always made a profit.
    The current restaurant of choice is the Petite Planet with good food at a good price.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks christian...i can stop panicking now...would hate to lose my absolutely favourite 7-11

Liked

OK Christian, frankly that makes more sense.
    Actually, after posting I did indeed wonder whether it was a leave-taking, or a reno. .
    Heaven forbid that Latinpoxxonyou should panic.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

From what I heard via the wine-vine, Eros is simply looking for an alternate location with a lower rent. True or not??