Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

Liked

Re: Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    You’re not so innocent either are you Doubledutch?

I remember some months ago when you returned here and we were all convinced you had been here before.i thought as BBB. Wrong.
    Then Moses busted you and posted the initials of your previous handle, WM.

As I posted at the time,I went through all the members on the list and sure enough there was a WM...whitemouse. That’s you...isn’t it?

This was proved to me in a PM from a member pointing out that your Avatar on here as white mouse and on YouTube, where you published Boyztown videos, as valgehiir, were the same. You then published those videos here as DoubleDutch. Busted.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...-as-Boyz-Music

.Alas the avatars appear to have been taken down, so I can’t post them, or I would.

Now, after your little spat above, you’re not the sort of man to get upset by this little investigation are you?

He who is without sin...

I have never posted a fake pic, told a lie, made up a story here at SGT.

What is my sin? Coming back after I promised I won't, after moderators were introduced here. If that is a sin, so be it, Gerefan2.

I was weak, I had fully intended never to return, I did return. I hate myself for that, I don't like weakness, yet here I am, weak.

So you win, Gerefan2! Now I really (really) leave. You know what gave my strength? Scottish -guy! He said he will never return, should he be disciplined, and he didn't. I did, for I'm weaker man.

But no more. I log out, and never log in with this nick, nor with Whitemouse (I never did log in as Whitemouse, btw, after I said I wouldn't, not once).

You say I'm not innocent either, implying I'm in no position to call out obvious liars here. You are correct, I am guilty as well, I am no more ethical a person than Sglad. You are right to call me out, Gerefan2.

I'm going fix this now, and this time no more broken promises! Thank you, Scottish-guy, for showing what it means to have a spine! Sometimes we need another man to show us what strength means. It can be hard alone.

So long!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I have never posted a fake pic, told a lie, made up a story here at SGT.

What is my sin? Coming back after I promised I won't, after moderators were introduced here. If that is a sin, so be it, Gerefan2.

I was weak, I had fully intended never to return, I did return. I hate myself for that, I don't like weakness, yet here I am, weak.

So you win, Gerefan2! Now I really (really) leave. You know what gave my strength? Scottish -guy! He said he will never return, should he be disciplined, and he didn't. I did, for I'm weaker man.

But no more. I log out, and never log in with this nick, nor with Whitemouse (I never did log in as Whitemouse, btw, after I said I wouldn't, not once).

You say I'm not innocent, and in position to call out Sglad, you are correct, I'm going fix this now

So long!
    John 8:7

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post

5 rambling, semi-coherent posts in 24 hours...please don't take this wrongly DD but you need to chill out. You sound like you are under a lot of stress - is there a friend or neighbor you can talk to?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Yes, this picture is not visible to me.
    fixed, if you don't see: press F5+Ctrl (Win)

DTJiBsaVwAAp8YT.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 8th, 2019)

Liked

Had an oil massage in this shop, I'm fairly sure with the guy shown. Disappointing, not a particularly good massage (poor technique and enough oil to keep a power station running) and no hint of anything else

Liked

Thank you for the update.
    Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by nasherich View Post
    Had an oil massage in this shop, I'm fairly sure with the guy shown. Disappointing, not a particularly good massage (poor technique and enough oil to keep a power station running) and no hint of anything else
    Perhaps he didn't have much to work on?

But, yes, thanks for the update.