Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I crossed the 2nd Road near Mike's Shopping Mall today.
    !
    You’re lucky you didn’t get spread like jam...all those fucking motor bike taxis racing the wrong way.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (January 30th, 2019), travelerjim (January 29th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    My friend, this blows my mind!!

Over 4000 steps? Un fukking believable!!

It's posts about this kind of bravery, the effort that went into every one of those 4000 steps, that keeps me coming back to SGT!

Did you have a drink of water during your treacherous journey? Don't tell me, don't tell me.. keep me on the edge of my seat, in suspense!!

Did you buy a small bottle, and drink it all? OR, did you buy the Big Kahuna, the 14 Baht monster, drank some of it, but did not finish the whole bottle?
    This is super exciting, and i hope you won't give away the Ending! Keep it for season Finale! Milk it!!

Just a suggestion for next substantive thread - any houses for rent in Chonburi area?

Don't tell me! Keep us (at least me) guessing!
    An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it. Travellerjim has kept this forum alive with his regular updates and reviews based on actual visits of venues in Pattaya and elsewhere. Fine that you don't appreciate them, but somebody somewhere does.

Keep up the good work, TJ and keep walking!

4. 9 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (January 30th, 2019), Eddie (January 30th, 2019), francois (January 29th, 2019), Marsilius (January 29th, 2019), Moses (January 29th, 2019), Smiles (January 30th, 2019), splinter1949 (January 30th, 2019), TaoR (January 29th, 2019), travelerjim (January 29th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it. Travellerjim has kept this forum alive with his regular updates and reviews based on actual visits of venues in Pattaya and elsewhere. Fine that you..
    I apologize to you, Sglad, you are very polite, sensitive man, and I should not have hurt you like this!
    it was not my intention to upset you, I know you are the kindest, nicest man here.
    You are never mean for no reason, never telling fantasy stories, assuming a persona of a 25 year old Singapore youth, a student, studying in Chiang Mai, expert of all things Thai.

Thailand is, of course, a hub of advanced studies, many World class, leading Universities are located in Thailand, yes? Am I correct? Aspiring students from developed nations, Europe, US, Singapore, Japan, they struggle to gain entry to Thailand Universities, to get their degree in Thailand, yes? I imagine every Singapore parent dreams about sending their children to Thai University lol.

Why stay home in Singapore, and attend a real University, when you can spend 5 years in Chiang Mai University, makes sense!

Please accept my apologies, sglad!

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 8th, 2019), monsoon (February 12th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it.
    Sglad, any chance that you are still upset after I caught you using a fake foto on your profile here?
    I met this Chinese guy on Blued, who's photo you kept using as your own. You wouldn't be still upset over this, would you?

Of course not, you wouldn't hold a grudge for being busted in a lie! You are man of high standards, man of ethics, man who always judges others here.
    You are an arbiter of good taste. You are not a small, lying, petty 76 year old American, who at one point, years ago lived in Thailand.

Here, a reminder, Sglad used this guy's photo as his own profile pic, I met him on Blued, he is not Sglad, I asked lol:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...oks-like-Sglad

You are a 25 year old guy, young, handsome Singaporean. Why not use your own face, don't be one of those fakes, that are infesting every hook up apps, every social media site! Fakes like you make apps nearly useless lately, too many people do what you do, they use someone else's photos, it's like an epidemic, sickness of apps. And you, one of those fakes, think you are an arbiter, a judge what I can, and can not say at SGT? Do you not realize how absurd it is?

Sglad, I apologize, again, just in case I caused you pain, you are a sensitive, fair man, I may have hurt you, this was not my intention!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You’re not so innocent either are you Doubledutch?

I remember some months ago when you returned here and we were all convinced you had been here before.i thought as BBB. Wrong.
    Then Moses busted you and posted the initials of your previous handle, WM.

As I posted at the time,I went through all the members on the list and sure enough there was a WM...whitemouse. That’s you...isn’t it?

This was proved to me in a PM from a member pointing out that your Avatar on here as white mouse and on YouTube, where you published Boyztown videos, as valgehiir, were the same. You then published those videos here as DoubleDutch. Busted.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...-as-Boyz-Music

.Alas the avatars appear to have been taken down, so I can’t post them, or I would.

Now, after your little spat above, you’re not the sort of man to get upset by this little investigation are you?

He who is without sin...

9. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (January 30th, 2019)

Liked

DD, you are an asshole.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

11. User who gave Like to post:

siscu58 (January 31st, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    DD, you are an asshole.
    2016.11.28-Pot-Kettle-300x231.jpg

Liked

Lately, pics don't upload easily like before.

Liked

Yes, this picture is not visible to me.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Yes, this picture is not visible to me.
    I believe there's been a software "upgrade" recently