Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gruesome Twosome

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wink The Gruesome Twosome

No frequent, not what you are thinking...

I've been into Cupidol a few times since New Year and the two horrendous Mamasans have not been there.

I asked the barker outside where they were and he said "holiday". Take that with a pinch or two of salt!

Are my desperate hopes being realised at last??

If you like twinks there is some good chicken in there

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (January 10th, 2019)

Liked

Re: The Gruesome Twosome

Em, a mamasan, is on holiday according to my sources.

Liked

Long may that last!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

I find mamasan Em quite entertaining and fun. And she is certainly good at finding and recruiting new talent. And the boys love her.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post
    I find mamasan Em quite entertaining and fun. And she is certainly good at finding and recruiting new talent. And the boys love her.
    In general I find mamasans in bars a total distraction, i'm there to see the boys and interact with them, I find it a complete waste of time sitting with a mamasan and having to listen to them blathering on, I usually only have one drink in each bar when bar hopping so the least distractions the better. If I need their 'help' I know where they are. If it's a mamasan/owner I've known well over the years and like, who is not an annoying twerp and there's not much going on the stage, then fine, but I don't like those who plonk themselves down without an invite.

About 'Em'.

I don't know how long you have known her/him/Em, but in my case after about 15+ years (from Nok-nok Bar Sunee 2001-2) of having her in various bars over that time her/his 'quite entertaining and fun' aspect becomes extremely tiresome. That said she's never given me any problems* and is very polite when I have gone to Cupidol over the years with a warm welcome, then the important bit.....she leaves me to my own devises to go try get a drink from some other customer, in that aspect she is probably in fact my idea of the perfect mamasan. My last visit to Cupidol she was swishing around in a generously sized pink 'outfit' which had the additional effect of being a mobile fan-unit, it was more cooling than the aircon.

However, one of her most entertaining periods was when she went through her Hop-Hop, skater board phase...…...some of her trendy 'get ups' were extremely funny to see, with long skater shorts, Hip Hop cap worn back-to-front and weird footwear choices. So in that context, I suppose she can be entertaining at times.

*One of the reasons she is always polite and doesn't waste her time scrounging drinks with me is because I marked her card very early in our bar encounters. After Nok-Nok Bar one of the many bars she worked in around Sunee was, I think, JJJ Gogo which had outside seating at one point. She would buy herself a glass of wine/drink and simply put the chit into your, or whoever she thought wouldn't notice, bin then at some point come over and 'chink' glasses as if you had agreed to buy it, however I noticed the 'slight of hand' quickly. Normally Thais would simply smile and laugh it off as a joke or simple mistake, but I made the point of instead of chinking, put down my drink and took the offending chit out of my bin and gave it back to her, saying firmly but quietly and quite close to her face 'don't do that to me ever again' and I repeated in rough Thai . "Oh sorry I put wrong bin....mistake!" she warbled, but as she had no bin and clearly nobody had offered her a drink to put it in their bin she made herself became a bit obvious holding onto this chit looking round desperately with nowhere to put it. It clearly made her very uncomfortable in front of customers and staff, but she never forgot it as it never happened again and my future false welcomes became even more exaggerated and over-the-top.

7. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2019), Blacktouch (January 11th, 2019), dinagam (January 12th, 2019), neddy3 (January 12th, 2019), poshglasgow (January 12th, 2019), snotface (January 11th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Mamasans are the sales assistants of the gogo cattle market

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Mamasans are the sales assistants of the gogo cattle market
    And farangs are the cows?

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 12th, 2019)

Liked

You must be very easy to entertain. So enjoy it.

And the boys love her? Really??
    How did you decide that?
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Oh I do enjoy it! It is easy to spot and I happen to know many boys in Pattaya and Em is very popular among them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I happen to know many boys in Pattaya and Em is very popular among them.
    It is not the boys who are paying the salaries.