Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations?

Liked

Re: Recommendations?

The ferry service was interrupted on Jan 3 and 4 for high seas (Typhoon Pabuk). I checked their website daily, but only on 5 Jan was there a note that the ferry did not operate on 3 and 4 Jan. To make sure they go on 6 Jan, I called them on 5 Jan.

Liked

Oh, dear... It's the first week in January 2020 that I was hoping to get from Pattaya to Hua Hin. Is early January regular typhoon time?
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I don’t think it’s a “regular typhoon time” but you can always get out is season weather.

Suppose the answer is to have a standby method of transport available..it’s not that far after all!

Liked

Welcome to Sawatdee Network, sportsrep. It would appear that you have mistakenly used the red triangle system to make your first post rather than using the correct Reply to Thread method. On your behalf I have moved your post back to this topic.

To make future posts, type your comments in the box at the bottom of the page headed "Quick reply" then click on the box headed Post Quick Reply or if you decide to use the Go Advanced box, then click the Submit Reply box.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsrep View Post
    Hi everyone, I will be in Jomtien Beach in two weeks for a few weeks. My friend keeps talking to me about all these Cambodian boys especially at the Sun Bar. Any comments, recommendations or suggestions please?

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (January 20th, 2019), frequent (January 20th, 2019), seenus (January 20th, 2019)

Liked

Cambodian boys

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    Once again, many thanks, Jellybean. You clearly have an encyclopaedic knowledge of past posts!

Any other recommendations from fellow members are, of course, still very welcome...
    Hi everyone, I will be arriving at Jomtien Beach next week for a few weeks. My friend keeps talking to me about all the Cambodian boys at the Jomtien Complex especially at the Sun Bar. Would appreciate any comments, recommendations and suggestions relating to this. Thanks!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sportsrep View Post
    Hi everyone, I will be arriving at Jomtien Beach next week for a few weeks. My friend keeps talking to me about all the Cambodian boys at the Jomtien Complex especially at the Sun Bar. Would appreciate any comments, recommendations and suggestions relating to this. Thanks!
    Following up on your post.
    I see some longterm residents and others commenting that Cambodian guys doninate the bar trade in jomtien.
    My thinking is that is a curious or an interesting detail. Some of the regular poster here often refer to that detail. The home country of a rent boy - to me is absolutely unintetesting as a topic of conversation.
    Why do some of the other poster bring up that many of the rent boys in jomtien are Cambodian? Why is it important?
    Are Cambodian guys better or worse or just different in the atea of rent boyness?

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (January 20th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arent they all the same, wasnt cambodia part of thailand before the french (or was it the english) took it off them. whats the diff?? who cares?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    arent they all the same, wasnt cambodia part of thailand before the french (or was it the english) took it off them. whats the diff?? who cares?
    The last time somebody said that (2003), the Thai Embassy and Thai businesses in Phnom Penh were burned by Cambodian rioters.

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 26th, 2019)

Liked

any other comments, suggestions on the Cambodian boys please?

Liked

Most Thai guys on the bar scene these days are undefined or bordering on overweight (in fact looking at the next generation in my BFs village earlier this month, they will soon be described as obese)

The average Cambodian has a hard body, the same as Thai guys used to have 10+ years ago, so I presume that's why people are interested in them

I also find that most Cambodians tend to have better English than their Thai counterparts
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 30th, 2019), sportsrep (January 26th, 2019)