Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Butterfly & Topman e-mails

Butterfly & Topman e-mails

Butterfly & Topman have e-mail addresses should anyone wish to send suggestions or questions to either business.
    We don't hide our light, we are open to your comments and would like to anwer them personally by e-mail.

The addresses are as follows.............

BUTTERFLY............butterfly-pattaya@hotmail.com

TOPMAN................topman-pattaya@hotmail.com

Liked

Re: Butterfly & Topman e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    Butterfly & Topman have e-mail addresses should anyone wish to send suggestions or questions to either business.
    We don't hide our light, we are open to your comments and would like to anwer them personally by e-mail.

The addresses are as follows.............

BUTTERFLY............butterfly-pattaya@hotmail.com

TOPMAN................topman-pattaya@hotmail.com
    Congratulations for asking people with a gripe to come to you direct.

There are a lot of people who dont want to seem bitchy, but might have a suggestion for you.

This way is a win/win situation.

Best of luck in your new enterprise.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: I gave my advise and you said I was a bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    You ask for Ideas I gave them I do hope we can all make it a regular place to be
    TOPMAN is a great Pub, to have as an expats Gay rendezvous Bar, to listen to all the gossip and have a game of BINGO.???

!
    A bunch of wizened elderly queens with Zimmer frames, sitting around bingo cards in one hand and black marker in the other.

Now that could prove a rival attraction to the House of Wax but it sure as hell will not help Topman's business. :geek:

However it does meet many peoples perception as to what Pattaya really is like. The elderley and infirm encamped together and waiting for the grim reaper.

Re: I gave my advise and you said I was a bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    If you do not want to take advise its up to you, but I still stand by my points as I feel there valid.

1) Bring the price of the drinks down to 95 baht may be 75 for cheaper drinks.
    is anyone els sic to death with let me tell yous men, nasty comments?

maybe some advise for u, let me tell you -- for a change:

1) stop groning about money. we all now you are too cheep to be able to stay anywere but montys. nothin aganst montys -- but for someone who says he knows all the big peple in town - how culd you expect to pay anymore than 25 bat for a street vender or 100 bat for a street boy anyway?

2) i heard your visa is expire. if this is true, maybe u shold be carful of who you are mean to.

3) lay of the local busnesses here, at lest there trying to add to the community. what do u do besides yell and blow big aer?

-M