Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Maybe Trichmoniosis?

Liked

Maybe Trichmoniosis?

I’ve had slight pain for about fifteen years when I urinate. I chalked it up to a cotton swab test for Ghonneria at that time and assumed it was tissue damage from the test. So last summer I had a complete std test from my doctor and it came back not having chlamydia, but the test cannot conclusively prove I do not have Chlamydia.

For full disclosure Ive been a complete whore the last fifteen years when I arrive in Pattaya. So my test came back all negative except for herpes. Yes I admit I have it, believe it or not it was from a girl years ago, and I’ve tested negative for everything else since then.

This trip I’ve stayed with my “ boy friend”, who is a money boy prostitute and the pain is worse. I’m thinking at the very least it’s Chlamydia but why wouldn’t it be Trich? It’s a very common one cell parasite that is easily transmitted, and in males there very often aren’t symptoms. The symptoms are if present, burning in the urethra area, and sometimes pain in the abdomen.

I don’t think they test for it on the standard std test, because to diagnosis it, a fluid sample needs to be looked at under a microscope. Also since it’s a parasite I believe it’s a last resort type test since there’s more work involved.

I can’t imagine the workers here getting tested for it, let alone treated for it, so it’s likely commonplace. I’ll likely get tested for Chlamydia but I’m wondering if anyone here has been treated for Trichmoniasis. If so maybe you can share your experience or pm me if you prefer.

It is treated with the antibiotic Flagyl, which is a rather harsh and possibly risky drug, therefore it is only prescribed after a positive result.

For those who say go to a doctor, and don’t listen to online advice, I say don’t be so ignorant, my doctor probably never heard of this. It is smart to share experiences.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 1st, 2019)

Liked

Re: Maybe Trichmoniosis?

Why not just go to a urologist and describe your problem and ask to be tested for everything that could cause it?

That urethra swab is indeed unpleasant, I had one at the HIV research center in Bangkok (near Lumpini park) in course of an STI test, and should I ever need to have one again, I would schedule it so I don't have to pee or have sex on the same day after the test.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    ...cotton swab test for Ghonneria at that time...
    If you don't know how to spell "gonorrhea", write "clap".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    If you don't know how to spell "gonorrhea", write "clap".
    And if you don't know how to spell 'condescend', write 'talk down to'.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (January 4th, 2019), Marsilius (January 4th, 2019)

Liked

I probably will end up going to a urologist as it might be my method of sex which is causing the pain. I enjoy edging from my boyfriend and that might be the cause, too much edging and not frequent enough release.

You should have corrected my misspelling of Trichomonias also.

They’ve now replaced the swab test with a simple urine sample, at least for the gonorrhea test.

Banned
    Liked

I’ve had slight pain for about fifteen years when I urinate.
    I probably will end up going to a urologist as it might be my method of sex which is causing the pain. I enjoy edging from my boyfriend and that might be the cause, too much edging and not frequent enough release.
    That's a lot of edging