Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The cabinet has approved the civil partnership bill

Liked

Re: The cabinet has approved the civil partnership bill

Yes, legally. My father was overseeing the construction of a few offshore oil platforms that now reside off the east coast of Canada.

Exxon decided Teeside was the best port for construction, so we ended up in NE UK for a year. Design was done in Houston so was there for a year, construction in UK, and the offshore platforms are now operational off Sable Island in eastern Canada.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yes, legally. My father was overseeing the construction of a few offshore oil platforms that now reside off the east coast of Canada.

Exxon decided Teeside was the best port for construction, so we ended up in NE UK for a year. Design was done in Houston so was there for a year, construction in UK, and the offshore platforms are now operational off Sable Island in eastern Canada.
    Fascinating. As an independent adult you were able to piggy- back off your father's immigration status? By the way you do realise that measuring your self-esteem worth by the amount of money you have is another characteristic you share with Donald Trump

Liked

I was 15 when that project started. I didn't exactly have a choice in the matter but to get hauled around the world, now did I?

That's how I ended up in the software industry. Wanted to be back in Canada with my friends, and couldn't get a job because I was Canadian, so fuck it, I taught myself software development and started a copany.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, Smiles is the one who keep chastising me for living with my parents.
    That's not chastising buster, that's ridiculing. Get your empathies straight please.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand