Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The cabinet has approved the civil partnership bill

Banned
    Liked

Re: The cabinet has approved the civil partnership bill

I should add that some of my best friends are fuckwits, a species unavoidable in such a small community of ex-pat sodomites. One of them paid me a great compliment the other day, saying "You are the most difficult person I know". I was very chuffed

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    If we adopted a 2 year old, he'd be 12 and I'd be 81. At twelve he could help me up and down stairs, get used to the Nespresso coffee machine and lets not discuss The Toilet issues shall we. And he'd probably end up ~ if Pot has any say in it ~ with a name like this: Nanuthaikhulmonghontakaensong (David) Takeongchaoprayasukittipot.
    Rather a lot of reference to the male gender there.... not thinking of a female at all?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    A ridiculous maudlin unthoughtful cliche if I ever heard one. You should attempt to write a song. Living with Mommy -- in the winter -- gives you all the time in the world.

I'm blind, dick. Why would I sit around alone in a serviced apartment, and make my life that much more difficult?

If all goes to plan, I'll be landing in Vientiane Jan 12th, with enough money to provide us a comfortable home life for 12 months. Then I relaunch my business, and work my ass off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm blind, dick.

If all goes to plan, I'll be landing in Vientiane Jan 12th, with enough money to provide us a comfortable home life for 12 months.
    Can’t fucking wait.

Glad you remembered to tell us you’re blind again. Wouldn’t like to see a post from you without telling us that ....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'll be landing in Vientiane Jan 12th, with enough money to provide us a comfortable home life for 12 months.
    Provide "US" ......OMG don't tell us it's THAT time of the year already and as the new year now starts so too does the Tales of Matt 2019, with you returning to go play at being a "loving husband" again, with your now very obviously non loving husband, you know, the one who preferred the company of other men much more than you are you ?

Or is the "us" now you and your new friend Kong now just perhaps ? Or, maybe you're intending to go for the full 3 some option this time in the hope of then mitigating any future damage and heartache if and when you get told to go get fucked again and that he's REALLY just not that in to you anymore ( i.e. once the first - or second - house is all completed) next time perhaps ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Can’t fucking wait.

Glad you remembered to tell us you’re blind again. Wouldn’t like to see a post from you without telling us that ....

Well, Smiles is the one who keep chastizing me for living with my parents. Christ, I left home when I was 17. Since I got deported and ended up here, I decided instead of chasing short-term sales, I decided to modernize everything and set myself up for the long-term.

@NIrish -- Who, Leo? No, he's 100% gone now. Not a chance in hell that asshole is allowed back in my life. He's back with Barry again, and apparently decided it was a good idea to destory Barry and his boyfriend's relationship of 14 years. Nice, eh?

I'll just live with Kong, get some dogs again, and find a bunch of giks. Sounds like a plan to me. Definitely better than sitting around in Canada during winter and being celebite.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, Smiles is the one who keep chastizing me for living with my parents. Christ, I left home when I was 17.e.
    Some of us left home at 18 and moved to London without a penny. Mind you,we weren’t blind.

Liked

Well, sucks to be you guys. I had about $20k saved up when I left home the first time. I was actually living in the UK at the time, up in Darlington. Decided I wanted to go back to Canada, and couldn't get a job, so fuck it, I started my first software company, lol.

Banned
    Liked

If all goes to plan, I'll be landing in Vientiane Jan 12th, with enough money to provide us a comfortable home life for 12 months. Then I relaunch my business, and work my ass off.
    I'm starting my countdown. We've all been waiting for this for too long

Banned
    Liked

I was actually living in the UK at the time, up in Darlington.
    Legally?