Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally done it! Trip report Bangkok & Pattaya

Liked

Finally done it! Trip report Bangkok & Pattaya

This is my first attempt at a full trip report, so please be gentle! Hope it reads OK!

It’s taken me sometime to get this done, as I travelled out in mid November (21st)and returned on December 11th. I also on this trip, included a short trip to Cambodia, which I have already reported about, on the Cambodia link.Work commitments have stopped me from getting this done any quicker.

Anyway, I travelled from Manchester UK, with Turkish Airlines, which at the time had the best prices (£396 this year, where as last year’s was £302 with Oman!). Nota lot to say about the flights either direction (14 hours each way approx)pretty much of a muchness, food was better on the way out than the return.

I did a couple of nights in Bangkok to start, staying at BBB. Once again not a lot to comment about there really. It was quiet and only saw a maximum of 2boys there, unlike last year when there were 4 or 5 knocking about at times.Though was surprised also, to see how quite things were on Soi Twilight andSoi2.

And of course X Boys upstairs go go has gone, and now offers only massage downstairs, only saw 1 customer enter there, the 2 nights I stayed. I frequent a bar straight opposite X boys, don’t know it’s name, but like it there because there’s no hassle. I’ve gotten to know the owner quite well and he never fails to cheer me up (with tongue in cheek, I usually end up coming out of there looking for the rope!), he was telling me the owners of the Soi are trying to redevelop the area, and therefore it’s days could be numbered. What a shame that would be, but I guess inevitable.

On my first full day I decided I would try and find the Sirirjag medical and Pathology museums, which for several years trips I’d wanted to go to, but couldn’t be bothered to previously. Oh how I wish I couldn’t have been bothered this year too! What a waste of time, probably quite interesting to some, but my main gripe, was that in the pathology part, it was all in Thai, and although I found out later there were translator radio’s I hadn’t been offered one. Still it got me out and I met some really nice folk on the boat ride, so I can’t complain really, I saw parts of Bangkok I’d never seen before! Afterwards I went to the MBK Centre, well I tried. I don’t know how or why, I managed to get myself completely lost, I don’t think it helped getting off the sky train at the wrong stop!

Anyway after much wandering about I found it. But again what a change, they’re renovating it, I couldn’t say it didn’t need it, but as it stands, to me, they’ve ruined it. In the ‘mart’ parts on the upper floors they’ve put little folding booths so to speak, and the majority are empty, I wonder if this is due to higher rents? I used to love walking round the clothing stalls and having a barter with the sellers. It might look cleaner and brighter, but what a shame to lose all those bargains!

So, on the Saturday it was down to my favourite place, Jomtien Complex, and stayed the rest of the time at QM. I’d booked one of the top floor rooms, for a better space, and got the same I had last year, so more than happy, especially since the price stayed the same as last year too!

I did the usual blow out on the first night, first going to see my regular boy at his roadside restaurant over by Black Jack, and had dinner with him and a couple of beers. He then told me he could take me back to Jomtien on the company motorbike, and could stay for a drink for a while. We left the restaurant about 21.30, he eventually left me well after midnight, and slightly worse for wear! Needless to say he reappeared the next night, as they’d had to shut the restaurant early, because he hadn’t made it to the market to get food for the next day, so once they ran out they had to shut! He was none too popular with his bosses mother, who runs the place. The second night he was a little more careful, and was sober enough to take the motorbike back.

Having done two night without any actual action, I decided to phone a friend on the 3rdnight, and arranged to see a Cambodian boy, who has also given up the bar work regime, and working in a restaurant. He was soon with me and after a few drinks the reunion continued in the room.

Before I went this time I’d been perving over a young man on the Blued app, and really wanted to meet him, he’s just 20, and I don’t know what it is about him, he just had one of those faces, the come to bed eyes etc, I wanted him. Remarkably it was very easy, I assumed he didn’t do English, but later found this was a ploy to stop farang speaking to him all the time LOL. Anyway we arranged a day time meet and he turned up bang on time. What a lovely lad, so polite and sexy too. OK he wanted a little more than I would normally give a boy, but he was worth it, and at the time I’d every intention of seeing him again, sadly I didn’t get chance, so it’s back to perving over him on Blued!

That night another catch up with Michael Jackson (obviously not his real name) but my pet name for him, because of his looks, voice and moves! He’s very well endowed,and now 22 years old. Totally top and happy to smash the back door down again (sorry too much info) anyway, he was still a thriller!

The next day I’d gone to Cambodia, reported on in the Cambodia place on here.

On my return to Pattaya I counted my funds and decided I had to slow down, the partying reigns had to be pulled in a tad. I visited the optician and had another pair of glasses made, and then called to the tailors, and ordered shirts and trousers to be made up! I always make my own design to my shirts,and this time even the tailor was impressed how they turned out, and said he would be repeating the design, I can’t really stop him, but it is a compliment really.

I did quieten down a bit and for the next 8 days I had left didn’t go quite as extravagantly as I had been. I saw my regular boy several more times, including on my last night, but never managed to bed him this time. I kept him happy by buying him a gold necklace, which hasn’t made it to the 3 balls place yet.

Had another meeting with Michael, and had a night with another Cambodian friend,who’s given up the bar boy side of things also to go to a restaurant. I had hoped to see him again, but alas I ran out of time.

The Soi’s of the complex were still relatively quiet, whilst I think it’s great now there are so many bars there, it is my belief there’s still only really the same amount of punters, so it looks quieter. Though I still find it reasonably relaxing and I’m happy to hang around there, I guess it helps that over the years I’ve got to know quite a lot of the boys and bar owners etc.

I didn’t manage to get into Boys town or Sunee this time, just didn’t seem to get the chance, and I don’t think I missed a lot really.

I had a couple of afternoons on the beach, being constantly pestered by sellers,what chance do you have of having a snooze! And also a couple of walks round Pattaya itself, in the day time.

So there we go, done, until next time, I had a great time once again, and extend my thanks to all who made me feel so welcome once again, and also to you readers for ploughing through, I hope it was interesting enough to keep you here!

Now I’m going back to trawl the net for deals for March / April, see if I can squeeze a quickie in, as well as perving a bit on blued

Last edited by Jellybean; December 28th, 2018 at 03:47.

2. 11 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (December 28th, 2018), christianpfc (January 1st, 2019), Eddie (December 28th, 2018), frequent (December 28th, 2018), Jellybean (December 28th, 2018), llz (December 28th, 2018), Moses (December 28th, 2018), rexton (December 28th, 2018), sglad (December 28th, 2018), Smiles (December 28th, 2018), TaoR (December 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Finally done it! Trip report Bangkok & Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by robofox View Post
    Hope it readsOK!
    I'm sure the report is fine and will be appreciated by many but it's in Times New Roman and is not easy to read. Would you mind changing it to the forum's default font?

Liked

Ah, ok sorry about that, I'll see what I can do!

Liked

I'm not sure how to change the font, can someone help me?

Banned
    Liked

Unfortunately you can't change the font as your original post is not available for edit by you (the edit post function times out after a short period, maybe 15 minutes). If you ask the Moderators they may be able to do it for you. I've noticed that if I start a thread the font on that too changes from the one used to reply to a post within a thread; there must be a default setting in the Forum (at a guess) as it's unlikely that you and I are both using the same settings in the browser we use to access SGT. It's a funny old world

Liked

Thanks Frequent!

Liked

I have changed the font and tidied up the text for you robofox. I thought it was an excellent first full trip report, thanks for sharing.

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 29th, 2018)

Liked

WOW!!!

Thanks Jellybean, very kind.

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 29th, 2018)

Liked

Nice report robofox. Remember, if you go in April you run the risk of being there during Songkran. Maybe you love it or maybe you don't but worth checking the dates.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Nice report robofox. Remember, if you go in April you run the risk of being there during Songkran. Maybe you love it or maybe you don't but worth checking the dates.
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...nk-of-Thailand