Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I met a Chinese guy who looks like Sglad

Liked

I met a Chinese guy who looks like Sglad

I just hooked up with a 25 year old guy today, he is from Mainland China, and not a students from Singapore. We met in Pattaya last night.

No requests for money, he was happy to hook up.

He looked so very familiar, I immediately blurted 'Hey bruh I know you from SGT!'.! Alas, he didn't know what I was talking about. No matter, great sex!

Here he is, looks just like our friend Sglad, maybe long lost twin brother, who knows?

Unless Sglad gives permission to post his Blued profile details here, I won't. But I'm in contact with him, so I'll ask if it's ok for him. Maybe he doesn't mind, he says he is into Euros.

Check these 2 pics, it's our Sglad, 25 yr old Singaporian, a pro about all things Thailand, super talented guy! 25 yr old Sglad has forgotten more about Thailand, and all things Thai than most of us will ever learn!
    For some reason he kept arguing that he lives in China, and has never been to Singapore, but I think he is just shy. Sglad has always been shy and tactful at SGT.

Here he is:

And a photo that looks super familiar to any SGT member:

Glad to meet you, Sglad! Interesting episode, I've met several fellow SGT members, but not like this, never happened before! How cool is that!

Similar Threads:

• 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 28th, 2018), Moses (December 28th, 2018), sglad (December 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
      Liked

Re: I met a Chinese guy who looks like Sglad

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post

Here he is, looks just like our friend Sglad, maybe long lost twin brother, who knows?

Unless Sglad gives permission to post his Blued profile details here, I won't. But I'm in contact with him, so I'll ask if it's ok for him. Maybe he doesn't mind, he says he is into Euros.

Check these 2 pics, it's our Sglad, 25 yr old Singaporian, a pro about all things Thailand, super talented guy! 25 yr old Sglad has forgotten more about Thailand, and all things Thai than most of us will ever learn!

Glad to meet you, Sglad! Interesting episode, I've met several fellow SGT members, but not like this, never happened before! How cool is that!
      Haha, how flattering but the torso pic on my profile is not mine just as I'm sure Smiles is not Quentin Tarantino and the chicken or turkey in the oven is not Christian. I thought it was a good pic and decided to use it but as DoubleDutch claims it belongs to somebody he knows, I've taken it down as technically I do not have permission to use it even though the picture was in the public domain. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I apologise unreservedly to the owner of the pic for using his pic without his permission.

I've never met DoubleDutch and I've never had sex with an old white guy or any white guy for that matter. I've been in a monogamous relationship with my Singaporean partner, off and on, for the last eight years. I don't have an account on any of the gay hook-up apps and I've been in Pattaya only once, in February last year. And I'll be 27 in three months!