Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nice 2Br 2BA Townhouse Rental SoPattaya 14,000

Liked

Re: Nice 2Br 2BA Townhouse Rental SoPattaya 14,000

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Little security and no swimming pool wouldn't be my idea of retirement in paradise.
    Arsenal, these townhouses are all over Thailand's middle class expats. They almost never have formal security and never have a communal pool .... thank God.
    They are just a long group of townhouses built by contractors years ago and are owned by a normal group of owners who are Thais as well as farang expats. They are everywhere!

PS ... being close to Madame Jim's 'anything' is defintely NOT necessarily a positive.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Arsenal, these townhouses are all over Thailand's middle class expats. They almost never have formal security and never have a communal pool .... thank God.
    Surely you've realised by now that arsenal knows nothing about Thailand - diddly-squat, zilch, nada. He's the epitome of a seagull - swoops in, makes a lot of noise, shits on everything and then flies away. The other half of that definition from the Urban Dictionary sums up his time as a Moderator - "A critical {person} who makes brief appearances to put on a meaningless but unpleasant display for {members} to try to show they're doing their job"

Liked

Thank you Frequent. It's good of you to take time out from your busy schedule of shuffling around the streets of Bangkok and feeling superior to the waiting staff in chain restaurants to share your thoughts with us.

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 26th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Thank you Frequent. It's good of you to take time out from your busy schedule of shuffling around the streets of Bangkok and feeling superior to the waiting staff in chain restaurants to share your thoughts with us.
    Noblesse oblige, dear boy, noblesse oblige

Liked

Of course. Coming soon. Frequent tells us why he is cleverer that the garbage truck workers.

One other thing. Incorrect use of the term. Sorry dear boy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noblesse_oblige

Banned
    Liked

Of course. Coming soon. Frequent tells us why he is cleverer that the garbage truck workers. One other thing. Incorrect use of the term. Sorry dear boy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noblesse_oblige
    The magnificent obsession

Liked

Shuffle, shuffle, post, shuffle, shuffle, post etc etc. Keeping busy Frequent?

Banned
    Liked

Shuffle, shuffle, post, shuffle, shuffle, post etc etc. Keeping busy Frequent?
    I assume "shuffle, shuffle" is a reference by you to my presumed age. I wonder - given that this isn't mostly a Forum for the young - what other members (if they take you seriously at all) think about such ageist comments directed at a member. I of course expect nothing more of you as such comments are merely typical of you, but calling out racism, sexism and now ageism is something I think worth doing. I did after all earlier describe you as a seagull - "swoops in, makes a lot of noise, shits on everything and then leaves", and this sort of comment bears out that description

Liked

Shuffle.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    They are just a long group of townhouses built by contractors years ago and are owned by a normal group of owners who are Thais as well as farang expats. They are everywhereD
    I thought Farangs were only allowed to own a Condo? Sorry for the thread drift frequent.