Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice 2Br 2BA Townhouse Rental SoPattaya 14,000

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Nice 2Br 2BA Townhouse Rental SoPattaya 14,000

This sounds excellent for 2 frugal expats who are good friends. About 6500 baht per month each with the deal. Are there aircons? Do both bathrooms have showers/hot water? What's the utilities rate? Are there windows/doors front and back for air flow? How good is sound proofing with neighbors?

Liked

Re: Nice 2Br 2BA Townhouse Rental SoPattaya 14,000

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This sounds excellent for 2 frugal expats who are good friends. About 6500 baht per month each with the deal. Are there aircons? Do both bathrooms have showers/hot water? What's the utilities rate? Are there windows/doors front and back for air flow? How good is sound proofing with neighbors?
    This townhouse is very much the same layout as ower's here in Hua Hin (though ower's is wider.)
    The two bedrooms both seem to have large windows, so just leaving them open will give you a decent breeze running through the bedrooms.
    From the photo one of the 2 bedrooms has aircon, but looks like the other one does not (could be the camera shot is out of range).
    If they use the aircon a lot the utilities will be in the 1500-3000 baht range (just a good guess, i.e. in the middle ... I'm not familiar with Pattaya rates). Water is negligible. Satellite TV (True) is -- depending on the plan -- anywhere from 700 ~ 2000 baht. Decent internet is around 700 baht. Normally the renters pay all of that.
    The bathroom seems to have been reno'd not too long ago so I am quite sure it has hot water.
    Noise? Who knows? It's Pattaya after all.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand