List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best part about Russia is that Putin has to die of old age at some point.

Liked

Re: HAPPY CHRISTMAS ... (to all)

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'm sure it's a fabulous, fabulous place - we should all migrate there and live happily ever after
    It depends on what do you prefer more: democracy and freedom of speech or low taxation of income (for example sole proprietorship's taxation is 4%-6%) and high profit from business
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Banned
    Liked

Re: HAPPY CHRISTMAS ... (to all)

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    It depends on what do you prefer more: democracy and freedom of speech or low taxation of income (for example sole proprietorship's taxation is 4%-6%) and high profit from business
    I quite agree Moses - fuck the common people, we're all in this for ourselves not each other

Liked

Re: The best part about Russia is that Putin has to die of old age at some point.

You got a right pasting on that one Frequent. The neutral observer would get the native/non native English speaker mixed up. Oh well. At leaet Russia gave us the best Fifa World Cup ever.

Banned
    Liked

Re: The best part about Russia is that Putin has to die of old age at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    You got a right pasting on that one Frequent. The neutral observer would get the native/non native English speaker mixed up. Oh well. At leaet Russia gave us the best Fifa World Cup ever.
    Clearly you don't understand the lessons of modern psychology, arsenal. Most people don't infer opinions from facts; they select facts that buttress their prejudices. Moses is no different and there's therefore no point in presenting counter arguments, merely irony. I was waiting for him to trot out the trickle-down argument in support of low taxation for entrepreneurs but I guess he got bored before I did

Have you got your New Year's ball gown sorted out? I know a highly recommended fashion designer