Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My visit to Hong Kong in March 2019

Liked

My visit to Hong Kong in March 2019

I am planning a week-long trip to Hong Kong in March. In addition to touring the city I also want to find some action with the local gay guys. Are there bathhouses or gay hotels in the city? Gay bars? Do they use the gay apps like Grindr there? I'm a top and hope to find some sexy buttoms during my trip. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Liked

Re: My visit to Hong Kong in March 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    I am planning a week-long trip to Hong Kong in March. In addition to touring the city I also want to find some action with the local gay guys. Are there bathhouses or gay hotels in the city? Gay bars? Do they use the gay apps like Grindr there? I'm a top and hope to find some sexy buttoms during my trip. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.
    I was in Hong Kong for one night on my way home from Thailand in Jan 2018. I basically had a stop over for 30 hours.

Grindr works ok out there. And there are loads of gay bars and bath houses. Just Google It and they will come up.

Unfortunately, as my stay was very limited, I did not get to visit any gay venues, as I did a lot of site seeing. Hong Kong is a lovely City, but also very expensive. I stayed on Hong Kong Island, in the area called Causeway Bay.

I've always wanted to visit Hong Kong, so I took the opportunity to book a longer stop over after spending Christmas and New Year in Pattaya.

Gay scene is on both the Island and main land Kowloon.

https://www.travelgayasia.com/gay-map-of-hong-kong/