Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The sex recession

Banned
    Liked

The sex recession

That's the title of the cover story of the latest issue of The Atlantic. It's a sometimes turgid read about (largely) male/female mating habits but there was a comment towards the end which triggered a thought - the decline in public nudity, even in gym changing rooms. It wasn't that long ago that I had a regular fuck who insisted on a "lights off" regime. When I first came to Thailand there was the whole getting dressed/undressed with a towel wrapped around the body. That seems to have disappeared almost entirely - I can't remember the last time I saw a young Thai - or Cambodian, Lao or Vietnamese - behave that way. Fortunately

Liked

Re: The sex recession

Thais have never been into public nudity. Your post is confusing. Are you saying there was the towel wrapping behavior before and not now, and hence Thais expose themselves more now?

Liked

Jacky, some Thai guys still use the towel both before and after the deed is done.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Jacky, some Thai guys still use the towel both before and after the deed is done.
    And what maybe the reason for this, may I ask, shyness?