Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya vs Patong

Liked

Re: Pattaya vs Patong

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    You must be living in a parallel universe! I was in Nice Boys tonight.....some tattoos....none with facial hair...all good bodies (not the fem skinny ones you like) all with nice cocks on display. Actually, the name should be changed to “Real Boys”.
    Maybe they have been shaving in the 2 months or so since I went in Nice Boys. Or they have had some staff turnover and got some nicer boys in.
    Also, any visitor will find real boys in all of the Sunee bars.

The obvious thing to do would be to try all of the gogo bars.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Maybe they have been shaving in the 2 months or so since I went in Nice Boys.
    I was immediately reminded of a great line from Selina Meyer in the first episode of the new (and last) series of Veep - "take a dump on the glass ceiling and shave my muff into the sink of the boys’ club"

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I was immediately reminded of a great line from Selina Meyer in the first episode of the new (and last) series of Veep - "take a dump on the glass ceiling and shave my muff into the sink of the boys’ club"
    Disgusting. Where's arsenal when you need a decent Moderator?

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 5th, 2019), francois (April 5th, 2019)

Liked

Bangkok is now number 1 on my list after all the places relocated to Patpong. Best go go shows for sure. Expensive yes. But the boys are very good looking. Pattaya has lost its charm and most places are closing.......

6. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (May 8th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Pattaya has lost its charm and most places are closing.......
    What do you mean most places are closing? I haven’t heard of any closing in recent months, not even Eros which had a long thread saying it was to close imminently.

Please name them.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 8th, 2019)

Liked

Bangkok is now number 1 on my list after all the places relocated to Patpong. Best go go shows for sure. Expensive yes. But the boys are very good looking. Pattaya has lost its charm and most places are closing.......
    The thread title is Pattaya v Patong.
    One would presume that he means Patong Beach Phuket, not Patpong Bangkok. Potential for lots of confusion when both have gay bars.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    For availability of boys, I set the following order based on my experience of visiting all these places:

Pattaya clear winner, Bangkok comes second (problem is the prices), Chiang Mai and Phuket distant thirds (limited choice).

In Phuket there is a further disadvantage of overpriced food and public transport.
    I will be in LOS this summer - 35 days.. I tend to like BKK for the guys on grindr. My tastes are very broad..20-45, lean bodies, smooth, no or very few tattoos . My experience is when I get to BKK and go on grindr I am very popular. I hook up everyday, have lots of fun.and then I am no longer fresh meat. The grindr contacts are less frequent..and so are the hookups. At this point I go to Patts and hookup on grindr with the locals and most of them seem to be money boys so I start paying.
    But it is flattering to be in BKK and have IMHO hot younger guys hitting me up for hookups...sigh..
    LOL younger being a relative term. I am 59 almost 60. I did hook up with a 48 year old guy last year while in BKK. What is the old joke..all things considered I would rather hook up with 2 24 year olds than a 48 year old..but I will bang anything under 50 if it looks good enough.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Where have the gay bars relocated? I keep reading about patpong2 - where is that?
    I thought patpong was all girly bars? I guess I need to be a bit more wide ranging on my nights out in BKK.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    " ... I am 59 almost 60. I did hook up with a 48 year old guy last year while in BKK. ... "I will bang anything under 50 if it looks good enough."
    My dearest will be 50 in August and still has a very nice ass. Goes to show how resilient Thai Guys can be "down there". (I assume that vast numbers of Members here will excoriate me, shame me, and never reply to anything else I write on this Board. "They can't handle the truth.").

Having said that, you're scaring me Kitty.

By the way, the word 'resilient' is of quite proper usage regarding Thai Guys who take care of themselves. An excellent meaning in the dictionary: " ... able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed ...". Yep, that would be my 50 yr old.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

13. User who gave Like to post:

kittyboy (May 13th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    My dearest will be 50 in August and still has a very nice ass. Goes to show how resilient Thai Guys can be "down there". (I assume that vast numbers of Members here will excoriate me, shame me, and never reply to anything else I write on this Board. "They can't handle the truth.").

Having said that, you're scaring me Kitty.

By the way, the word 'resilient' is of quite proper usage regarding Thai Guys who take care of themselves. An excellent meaning in the dictionary: " ... able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed ...". Yep, that would be my 50 yr old.
    I am on gayromeo checking out the guys prior to my trip.
    There are many quite fit thai guys in their 30s and 40s with profiles on gayromeo.
    Yum...I am looking forward to my upcoming trip.
    I like the ego boost of a fit guy finding me attractive enough to want to have sex with...And as I said...I will have sex with anything under 50 if it is fit.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (May 13th, 2019)