Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This ever happened to you?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This ever happened to you?

I had had my eye on a boy in one of the BT bars for some time and found him in another popular bar the other day. He had moved. I offed him and went to a music bar for a few drinks. Paid him, as one would. Just drinks. No sex.

A day or two later he came to my room and I paid him again as I thought I would. Boom Boom.

Last night I met him after hours in a bar after he finished work and he refused any money even though he sat with me for at least 3 hours.

He walked me home and I offered motor bike money , again refused.

Am I being had?

I’m no virgin to this shit, but never came across this before!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (December 10th, 2018)

Liked

Re: This ever happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I had had my eye on a boy in one of the BT bars for some time and found him in another popular bar the other day. He had moved. I offed him and went to a music bar for a few drinks. Paid him, as one would. Just drinks. No sex.

A day or two later he came to my room and I paid him again as I thought I would. Boom Boom.

Last night I met him after hours in a bar after he finished work and he refused any money even though he sat with me for at least 3 hours.

He walked me home and I offered motor bike money , again refused.

Am I being had?

There are some good ones out there you know, but be careful, the big question may come soon - "Can you give me money as mother in Hospital".

But go along with it, as I said there are some good guys out there?

4. User who gave Like to post:

Newbie99 (December 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes,I’m sure the punch line is coming! Done all the mother Ill , buffallow die nonsence!

New one on me though!!

Liked

For me not unusual at all!
    I presume that there was no sex on the third date and it was just a few drinks and a chat?

A lot of guys are happy just to go out and have a few paid for/sponsored drinks after work... in fact I'm usually the one dodging messages so I don't have too many come and join our table in NAB/Sinlapin/DJ/Karaoke etc after work

Of course he is possibly also playing the long game and hoping that some sort of long term sponsorship gig might come out it.

But if I was you I would just take it at face value i.e. the guy thinks you are nice to hang out with and doesn't need compensation for that time
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Banned
    Liked

yes,I’m sure the punch line is coming! Done all the mother Ill , buffallow die nonsence!

New one on me though!!
    Father's blood transfusion was a popular one several years ago

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Father's blood transfusion was a popular one several years ago
    Was father transfused with the blood of a buffalo?? Christ, no wonder he was sick!

Stand up, Buffalo Bill, and take a bow.

Liked

Am I being had?

I tend to take people on face value and trust (hope?) they are not out to scam me.

Over the years I've only been asked for financial support for family members -mum can't pay her hospital bill, sister involved in car accident - on a few occasions. But I've heard stories from others, especially on the boards. It may be a case of a few bad apples. I find the vast majority of guys to be decent and honest.

But I went into my "relationships" with my two regular guys with my eyes wide open.

But I've known these guys for over 6 years and am yet to be asked for money for anything. I figure that if they were going to ask, they would have done so by now, especially as they are aware that there is no guarantee that I'll always come back.

So these types of guys are definitely out there. You just have to look for them.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

kittyboy (December 11th, 2018), Smiles (December 10th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I tend to take people on face value and trust (hope?) they are not out to scam me.

Over the years I've only been asked for financial support for family members -mum can't pay her hospital bill, sister involved in car accident - on a few occasions. But I've heard stories from others, especially on the boards. It may be a case of a few bad apples. I find the vast majority of guys to be decent and honest.

But I went into my "relationships" with my two regular guys with my eyes wide open.

But I've known these guys for over 6 years and am yet to be asked for money for anything. I figure that if they were going to ask, they would have done so by now, especially as they are aware that there is no guarantee that I'll always come back.

So these types of guys are definitely out there. You just have to look for them.
    Ive always assumed you are naive and this post confirms it

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Ive always assumed you are naive and this post confirms it
    Then I guess your comment must also refer to those members here who have formed long-term relationships with Thai guys. They must also be "naive".

Somehow I don't think they are.

And if my "friends" still haven't asked me for financial support after all these years, then I guess they are the ones who could be considered "naive."

Somehow I don't think they are.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 10th, 2018), Khor tose (December 10th, 2018), Oliver2 (December 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It always surprises me how different gay falang experiences in Thailand can be. Over the twenty-two years that I've been a three-times a -year visitor, for eleven of those years a serial "offer" from bars, I've not encountered malicious and dishonest guys on the scene. I can remember, on the other hand, a guy telling me I was giving him "too much" despite the fact that I never pay above the average. And another one admitting he wasn't yet eighteen , despite what his ID said, before anything happened, thereby losing his tip and avoiding placing me in jeopardy.
    No thefts from my room, no harassment for another date, no unkind words, no unpleasantness. I suppose I must have been lucky.

15. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 10th, 2018), GerBear1958 (April 21st, 2020), Josan (December 10th, 2018), llz (December 11th, 2018), Newbie99 (December 11th, 2018)