FAQ & Help

Thread: This ever happened to you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: This ever happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    There are some good ones out there you know, but be careful, the big question may come soon - "Can you give me money as mother in Hospital".

But go along with it, as I said there are some good guys out there?
    I'm sorry, Blacktouch, I don't understand what you're saying - so if the guy, a sex worker, did ask for money, then he is a bad person? He is a "good guy" if he doesn't ask for money? To me, a sex worker is not bad for expecting to be renumerated for doing his job which could include spending time with his John, fucking him, listening to the John's incessant talking and BS or pretending to be in a three-day intimate relationship with the more naive and delusional Johns out there. And neither is the sex worker a "good guy" when he doesn't ask for money from time to time. Sex workers, like other people, are whole and complete human beings with multifaceted aspects to their personalities - it would take a lot more than taking or refusing money in the course of their work for anyone to be able to reasonably assess their individual characters.

In gerefan's case, it could be the guy just wanted to enjoy few free drinks with a John who's not bad to spend time with - nothing unusual in that. Or he could be throwing a sprat to catch a mackerel as others have speculated. Unless there is a serious follow up to this experience, I would just leave it at that.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (December 16th, 2018)