Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    So does anyone know of any gay karaoke bars that are still actually operational in Pattaya??
    I take it that’s a “No” then!

Liked

I take it that’s a “No” then!
    I was in Chai Karaoke, Jupiter and Aek Karaoke back in September
    All are along the same strip on Soi Korpai

I would not consider any of them exclusively gay but they get gay customers
    There is also Jacky Karaoke, which is on the last side Soi before Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya rd) meets 3rd Road and one straight across 3rd Road from Sinlapin Issan and a lot of gays go to these too

As NIrish wrote above, I would not go to any of these places looking to secure an Off. Its more the kind of place that you would go with an established guy or a gang of friends to have some fun... Call some of the Karaoke boys down for a few drinks... and if you all click then great!

Certainly there was one Karaoke boy in the Jupiter toilets that took more than a passing interest in my cock!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If you can build up a relationship with a karaoke bar and the staff you have a chance of offing.
    Karaoke is too late for me anyway, but:

When I can see a boy in underwear on stage in a gogo bar, and for a small fee have a closer inspection, and get him to my room the first time we meet and the chance to have good sex is high enough to make me return to Pattayas gogo-bars again and again,

why would I go to a karaoke to "build up a relationship" (euphemism for spending a lot of time and money in that place) in order to have "a chance of offing"? Unless you go to karaoke anyway, and that is just a side business for you.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (December 22nd, 2018), dinagam (December 20th, 2018), gerefan2 (December 20th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    When I can see a boy in underwear on stage in a gogo bar, and for a small fee have a closer inspection, and get him to my room the first time we meet and the chance to have good sex is high enough to make me return to Pattayas gogo-bars again and again, why would I go to a karaoke to "build up a relationship" (euphemism for spending a lot of time and money in that place) in order to have "a chance of offing"? Unless you go to karaoke anyway, and that is just a side business for you.
    Good point.

Liked

OK. It's not a lot of money Christian. It's 150 baht for a beer and as for a lot of time well if I choose to go there then obviously I want to so it's no hardship.
    Also, it's my 'one for the road' drink before I go home so a nice end to the evening.
    And it widens my chances of finding good offable boys, so it's all good. In Pattaya for 10/12 days and because I go there so often I'm likely to run out of new boys I want to off. This is a potentially new source because the legendary Arsenal doesn't do apps.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ...I go there so often I'm likely to run out of new boys I want to off.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 20th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have just read on the gaythailand board that Ting Tong Red has been bought with the intention of turning it into a Karaoke bar...there’s hope yet of a Gay Karaoke Bar in Pattaya then!!

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 20th, 2018), Eddie (December 20th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

I have just read on the gaythailand board that Ting Tong Red has been bought with the intention of turning it into a Karaoke bar...there’s hope yet of a Gay Karaoke Bar in Pattaya then!!
    A new gay business is always good news but can it survive with Sunee Plaza the way it is?

Liked

Eddie wrote.
    "A new gay business is always good news but can it survive with Sunee Plaza the way it is?"

Not if it only wants to appeal to the gay farang 'community'. Yes, if it can attract a more diverse clientele. Groups of Asian tourists, Thai friends, groups of women and staff from the gogo bars after they have closed. It seems that the karaoke bars manage to stay open year after year.

13. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (December 21st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    A new gay business is always good news but can it survive with Sunee Plaza the way it is?
    Yes, provided it puts meatloaf and Mont Clair back on the menu.

(You're welcome, francois.)