Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Liked

Re: Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Why use the word "young" at all? Some would argue that even using "boys" is provocative. If you're going to introduce an age limit then at 18 in many countries the person is an adult ie. a man, not a boy. However the "Peter Pan syndrome" is alive and well amongst older gay men, I acknowledge that. But to argue that an adult of 18+ years is a "young boy" is not only a perversion of the English language, it hints at other perversions
    Point taken Sir!

"Young legal guy" then?

Some like younger guys (18+), and perfer that age group, and therefore uses the word young.

I personally don't see anything wrong using that word.

But I agree using the word boys is a bit outdated now I would say, plus can lead to the wrong thinking. Provocative.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 15th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Point taken Sir!

"Young legal guy" then?

Some like younger guys (18+), and perfer that age group, and therefore uses the word young.

I personally don't see anything wrong using that word.

But I agree using the word boys is a bit outdated now I would say, plus can lead to the wrong thinking. Provocative.
    “Boy” is one of those ambiguous words - a “boyfriend” can be any age, while a white person addressing a black male in the US as “boy” would intend a lower status. “Money boy” equally doesn’t imply illegality as to age. As to age preference, there’s a solid argument that some men who prefer young Asians (of either gender) who look even younger have unresolved sexuality issues - hence Asia as a well-known destination for certain proclivities

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I did say in post number 3...
    “Let’s nor derail this valuable topic Freak, let’s just assume that was an unfortunate choice of words and leave it at that.”.

We are now getting to the stage where we are blowing the original post out of all proportion.

Guys...just leave it ...please.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (December 16th, 2018), llz (December 13th, 2018)

Liked

I believe we have one poster who says they have offed a karaoke bar Thai male.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    I believe we have one poster who says they have offed a karaoke bar Thai male.
    If the karaoke bar is a gay one -- they do exist -- the staff of boys are offable. They will sit with you, surround you, sing with you, (don't go there!). The end-of-night is up to you.
    I assume there are gay karaoke bars in Pattaya. From another post on this board apparently there are gay karaoke bars in Saphan Kwai in Bangkok.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

There is/was a gay karaoke bar in Pattaya but I can't remember where it is/was. I do remember it was rather a run down sad place (who's going to copy and paste that along with something snide....place your bets) and had none of the energy of the usual places. I didn't stay long.

I have offed boys from karaoke bars twice. Once from the short-lived place opposite Krazy and once from a place near Tuckom. I have plans to bring karaoke bars into the Arsenal offing stable so I'll let you know how that goes. The decrease of go go bars offering straight boys means I need to have contingency plans in place.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There was a place in Day/Night fifteen years or so ago opposite the old hotel.. To avoid disappointment, punters should steer clear of the karoake bars for women in Third Road. The ladyboy- mamasans would not take kindly to gay infiltration.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So does anyone know of any gay karaoke bars that are still actually operational in Pattaya??

Liked

Well X-Boys turns into a karaoke bar at 2.00am and it's that same boys there so that's sort of gay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not sure if we'd call it offing but I've been in (the same two) Karaoke bars late at night with Thai (mb) friends, who on us all getting drunk and having a good time with the singer / host guys ended up doing the "ok, what one you like" for each of us and the Thai guy had a quick "ok he likes you you want to come back with us" and away we all went and several nights to remember ensued......and of course a suitable tip given to all the next day by me (usually although not always expected / asked for).

So, whilst our nights were as much fun as anything I know a few of the guys weren't that "gay" ( HA Hiliarious considering watching them an hour later mind ! :-) - but my point is they were working there and we're averse to the whole "I like you, so, you want to go with me" conversation - not that many are in Pattaya of course !