Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Liked

Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Over by Third Road, there are a few bars attended mostly by bar girls, with the main attraction being young Thai boys. The bars generally open after midnight, which makes me wonder if the boys migrate over from Boyztown after those bars peter out.

Anyone ever gone to one of those Karaoke bars and had any success?

Banned
    Liked

Re: Offing Karaoke Bar Boys in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Over by Third Road, there are a few bars attended mostly by bar girls, with the main attraction being young Thai boys. The bars generally open after midnight, which makes me wonder if the boys migrate over from Boyztown after those bars peter out.

Anyone ever gone to one of those Karaoke bars and had any success?
    Would it be possible to use a more accurate description than "young Thai boys"? As far as I am concerned a "young boy" is some one who hasn't reached puberty

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Let’s nor derail this valuable topic Freak, let’s just assume that was an unfortunate choice of words and leave it at that.

Yes there are many karaoke bars in Pattaya. As well as Third Road they can be found all over.

I have visited many (maybe too many!) over the years. So far I have never found a true gay one.

That being so there are girls in most if not all of them as customers either for a sing along, drink, or pick up.

Consequently the “boys” on stage there appear to me to be only interested in the opposite sex. Most cannot speak English and are subsequently of limited company. I have never been able to successfully off anyone.

Be careful if you spend an evening (morning) in one of these places. The boys go up to the stage every hour or so and you can pick one to come and sit with you...200 Baht. He will expect a drink and a tip. It soon adds up if you are there with your boy of the day and he chooses ones as well...every hour.

So summarise...not worth going to look for a boy...worth it for a carefully organised piss up.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 9th, 2018), BenCH (December 16th, 2018), christianpfc (December 20th, 2018), llz (December 10th, 2018)

Liked

I have offed boys from karaoke bars before.

If you can build up a relationship with a karaoke bar and the staff you have a chance of offing.

I go to Royal House regularly and only have a beer and I'm always the only farang there. The boys come and say hello and sometimes I stuff 20 baht notes down their pants.

Last trip I had a boy for a drink. 200 baht drink plus 250 baht tip so roughly go go bar prices. I enjoyed some nice fun with this exceptionally handsome boy and happily gave him 300 baht. Next time we'll se what transpires. If you can off one and it goes well then it's likely you'll be able to off others.

Watch this space.

6. User who gave Like to post:

llz (December 11th, 2018)

Liked

By “young”, I mean of legal age, obviously. Otherwise, they couldn’t work in a bar.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    By “young”, I mean of legal age, obviously. Otherwise, they couldn’t work in a bar.
    There's no "obviously" about it. Our enemies constantly attack us as pedophiles and using such language plays right into their hands. Language sets or reinforces perceptions hence the basis for "hate speech"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    There's no "obviously" about it. Our enemies constantly attack us as pedophiles and using such language plays right into their hands. Language sets or reinforces perceptions hence the basis for "hate speech"
    How about the word "Young legal Thai boys" then?

As in 18 years of age and upwards!

10. User who gave Like to post:

Newbie99 (December 11th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The karaoke bars to which Newbie refers are for Thai women. And only women.

Liked

The Karaoke bars on Soi Korpai get more gay people than the third road bars.... some bars are staffed by BT staff who go there as their second job once BT finishes
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    How about the word "Young legal Thai boys" then? As in 18 years of age and upwards!
    Why use the word "young" at all? Some would argue that even using "boys" is provocative. If you're going to introduce an age limit then at 18 in many countries the person is an adult ie. a man, not a boy. However the "Peter Pan syndrome" is alive and well amongst older gay men, I acknowledge that. But to argue that an adult of 18+ years is a "young boy" is not only a perversion of the English language, it hints at other perversions