Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Off

Liked

Long Term Off

What % of guys on holiday take a boy for more than 1 week or is it more like a1 night stand

Liked

Re: Long Term Off

I took a go-go boy off for 3.5 years one time. Not sure if I would recommend it though.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 12th, 2018)

Liked

One version I've done is to see the same man every night but they have gone to work in the day/evening. Need to make sure we both want to sleep at the same time though. Many an Asian man who works evenings likes to sleep 6am to 4pm.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    What % of guys on holiday take a boy for more than 1 week or is it more like a1 night stand
    I'd have thought the prior question is how many guys do you have to road test before you decide on a constant companion?

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 9th, 2018), christianpfc (December 12th, 2018), neddy3 (December 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    23%

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 9th, 2018), francois (December 9th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

From what I've heard , these long-time offs aren't always popular. There are complaints that the falang pays much the same as for a short-time or one-nighter per day. Spending four or five days and nights 24/7 with the same falang must be difficult. I recently chatted with a guy who'd been taken to a 5* hotel in Bangkok for four days and nights and was given 5000 bht for the whole trip. He was very disappointed. Another guy I know, a masseur who was doing quite well, was offed by a falang for a week and spent his days- as far as I could see- sitting next to him outside the parlour fixated on his mobile while the falang ignored him. I hope he was paid appropriately for lost custom.
    Other stories I've heard are the payment of 500bht a day for a long-time off in Pattaya, again for someone who was earning well in his bar (yes, this was a few years ago). On the other hand this same guy certainly enjoyed a stay on Koh Chang with a relatively young and wealthy Thai...so I suppose sometimes it works out well.

Liked

Nowadays the majority of my encounters are short time. Overnight only after positive short time.

In five years of living here, the longest I spent with one boy was one week in 2011, followed by 5 days (with another boy) in 2015, followed by 3 days (with yet another boy) in 2017. There are just too many cultural differences (sleep-wake pattern, eating, mode of transport - mostly walking or bus for me - mobile phone and TV use) and I'm a solitary person anyway.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (December 13th, 2018), goji (December 13th, 2018)

Liked

Another similar question would be, do you keep offing the same boy, or do you always look for new flesh?

I prefer the former myself. Even if I only see the guy once a week, I still always stick with the same 2 or 3 guys. It's nice to build at least a small relationship, plus the sex is better once you know each other and are comfortable with each other I think.

Liked

My approach is to do both.
    I have a long time Thai guy I see.
    He is lots of fun....but I get bored with his company.
    He encourages me to find other guys..short term..

Hmmm..on reflection maybe he get bored with me?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Another similar question would be, do you keep offing the same boy, or do you always look for new flesh?

I prefer the former myself. Even if I only see the guy once a week, I still always stick with the same 2 or 3 guys. It's nice to build at least a small relationship, plus the sex is better once you know each other and are comfortable with each other I think.
    You "off" do you Matt?