Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to site - seeking Thailand friends & driver

Liked

Re: New to site - seeking Thailand friends & driver

Yes, Smiles, you are correct - now that you've reminded me, it was David-in-Pattaya.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Yes, the one meeting we went to was held in Sunnee. It was quite nice really although GayButton couldn't put the microphone down. There I met Colmx (still posting here, and still with same boyfriend) and TopJohn (a Canadian who rarely posts here and I think lives in Cambodia now).
    These meet & greets petered out and I've not heard about anything like those groups for many years now.

PS ... Allan never 'ran' this message board. His board was named GayPattaya and Sawatdee started getting busy only when his members illegally immigrated to this Board when he shut down GayPattaya.
    Ok, I stand corrected. Allan ran the predecessor forum to this forum.
    A ‘meet and greet’ would be a way for bigaussie to make new friends in Pattaya. All it would take was someone
    to volunteer to organize, set a date and place. Perhaps, gaybutton might be interested, but without the microphone!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

“Rainmaker” R.I.P. had a meet and greet years ago at Oud’s Cafe in Sunee. I was invited and after I saw what the attendees looked like I went to watch the boys @ Monty’s pool instead....The drinks were paid for by Rainmaker, later I was told those there kept drinking the most expensive drinks the bar could make as well as gorging themselves on free food, none after that day even would offer a drink to “”Rainmaker”.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    It's all there if you just click on his moniker and then choose the About Me tab. Aussie policeman(?) with a weakness for Asian men in uniform. Unfortunately I don't believe the Salvation Army are active in Thailand
    I didn't but I don't see any of the information you posted.The OP is best advised to post it here in the forum.

Bruce_NYC (New York City, former member here) organized some meet-and-greet in Bangkok as well as in Pattaya around 2016/2017, but resonance was low, so discontinued.

6. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (December 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    “Rainmaker” R.I.P. had a meet and greet years ago at Oud’s Cafe in Sunee. I was invited and after I saw what the attendees looked like I went to watch the boys @ Monty’s pool instead....The drinks were paid for by Rainmaker, later I was told those there kept drinking the most expensive drinks the bar could make as well as gorging themselves on free food, none after that day even would offer a drink to “”Rainmaker”.
    I believe that was Rainwalker aka Harold. A great guy, RIP.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    ... I don't see any of the information you posted.
    You are quite right christian but I have to assume that he has edited his information since my description of him as an Australian policemen with a fetish for Asians in uniform. The second part of my description (the fetish) is pretty much word-for-word what he posted although he didn't describe it as a fetish as far as I recall; the first part is an inference from what he wrote as his occupation: "Public servant (law)"