Thread: Morlam, Pattaya

Liked

Re: Morlam, Pattaya

Sorry the copy again:

งานประจำปีวัดดอน ำรงธรรม ต.ดอนหัวฬ่อ(อมตะนค ร)อ.เมือง จ.ชลบุรี
    15กพ.สาวน้อยเพชรบ้ นแพง

Liked

I was at my first one last January with colmx, Ronan and a couple of friends of theirs. There was another farang who I can see in my mind but forget his name. It was a great night altogether. We went onto a club somewhere, but by 3.00am, I was ready for sleep. I'd definitely go again.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

im always conflicted at Morlams as you're right in that it's always great fun if you go with a Thai guy / a crowd of Thai guys HOWEVER once you're there there are inevitably a massive number of OTHER cute gay Thai guys, a large percentage of which always seem quite open and up for a dance ( and more) and I find myself having to go for several "walks to the bar or the toilet" throughout the night to enable me to get aquatinted with the guys i DIDN'T come with / am meant to be going home with.

However what with it being pattaya and me never hiding my slutty intentions the guys I'm with usually say "go fill yer boots" ( or whatever the Thai equivalent is to that ?) and actually wouldn't be the first time where the guy's I've gone with and myself have ended up going home with new guys that I met - that THAT as they say is a whole other story :-)

Morlam's - great fun - well apart from the god awful music that is of course ! The things us poor farang have to endure just to get laid ! I hope the Thai boys appreciate the lengths we go to for them ! - Quite literally for THEM though perhaps :-)

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 7th, 2019)

Liked

Something weird is going on with that quote. Let it settle over night and try again tomorrow and tidy up those multiple posts.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mohlumfanclub View Post
    The next concert not so far from Pattaya is on February 15 in Muang Chonburi. It will be shown "Sao Noi Petchbarnbeng" (สาว น้อย เพชร บ้านแพง) at the Temple Festival. I think the concert ends 6 or 7 in the morning. I copy the address in Thai:

งานประจำปีวัดดอน ำรงธรรม ต.ดอนหัวฬ่อ(อมตะนค ร)อ.เมือง จ.ชลบุรี
    15กพ.สาวน้อยเพชรบ้ นแพง

I will always try to update Morlum concerts in or near Pattaya whenever you want.
    Or for every other place too
    I was going to comment that "งานประจำปีวัดดอ น" is not an address, but simply translates at "annual temple fair in Wat Don", but when I quote the OP the full address magically appears.

Liked

When I post everything is fine as in the picture, but when I refresh the page the bottom part is gone.

1547191472301.jpg

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    When I post everything is fine as in the picture, but when I refresh the page the bottom part is gone.

1547191472301.jpg

Yes Christian. The bottom part of my post is always gone. I do not know the problem. I'm so sorry. But I entered the complete address correctly.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The next Pattaya Morlam is this Thursday, 17th January, at the usual Third Road site.

10. User who gave Like to post:

mohlumfanclub (January 16th, 2019)

Liked

It shows the performance "Sieng Esan" on January 17th.
    The homebase of the performance is in Udon Thani.
    The location in Pattaya is 17 มกราคม 2562 เสียงอิสาน แสดงที่ พัทยาเหนือสาย3 เมืองพัทยา อ.บางละมุง จ.ชลบุรี
    I hope someone can have fun there.