Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reportage

Liked

Reportage

A few days findings. Boyfriend and Sunee are deserted most of the time and it's hard to believe it's December and 'high season'. Sept and Oct were both busier. Where is everyone?

The weather has been very hot as mentioned elsewhere and we've enjoyed the clear skies and bright stars. Motorcycling has been as much fun as it always is. Even last night at about 8.00pm somewhere 30 kms south of Pattaya and despite the constant barage of insects into me it was still a hoot.

I haven't managed to find as many new boys as I would have liked and so have fallen back on previous applicants for most of my offs. Service has been excellent. Two massages so far and both have been wonderful. One was with W and he's still got his unique thing.

Inspector Arsenal has been wearing his deerstalker to uncover large scale theft and corruption.
    The lady in the sports bar on the corner in Boyztown shortchanged me giving me two 5 baht coins for 15 baht change. I told them I'd noticed, withheld the twenty baht tip and left.
    A certain restaurant has staff that when the bill arrives puts water down as "service charge" thereby pocketing the cash for themselves. This doesn't affect me so the tip is still given. I've never reviewed this restaurant here so it's none of those.

THE WAITER IN THE THAI RESTAURANT ON THE LEFT AS YOU ENTER JOMTIEN COMPLEX OPPOSITE THE CHINESE GUESTHOUSE/RESTAURANT IS A CUNT AND TAKES THE TIPS OUT OF THE FOLDER AND PUTS THEM IN HIS POCKET.

It's quite fun in BT to watch the mass exodus at midnight as the entire place de-camps to Boys Music. Considerably quieter during the week so better chance of securing the boy you like. Service is good and for now at least, prices are reasonable.

Down to Bang Saray for a few meals and both taken in Jejuk. Excellent quality food and service. Once with a friend and once alone. Yesterday's fantastic good and the sound of the waves along with the music was almost perfect except for the staff member sitting close by and playing computer games on his phone with the volume up.

Phala Beach is maybe 1 1/2 hours south of Pattaya and close to U-tapeo. It's undeveloped with a few restaurants, some simple accommodation nearby and would be a nice place to spend a day and a night. No more though.

Jomtien is still bucking the trend for emptiness and packing in the punters. The identikit bars seem to attract the majority of the elderly Desperado Hi-So set. Good for them.

X-Boys still go into karaoke mode after 2.00am and my two offs from there have been very good. One was a thrice previous candidate and the other worked at Royal House massage. A bit of musical chairs down the sou with boys from X-Boys going to Dreamboys and vice versa. A sort of people exchange with all parties saying they much prefer their new place of employment.
    To be continued.......

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 4th, 2018), christianpfc (December 12th, 2018), Jellybean (December 5th, 2018), llz (December 5th, 2018), Moses (December 4th, 2018), Nathan B (December 8th, 2018), Rolling Stone (December 5th, 2018), sglad (December 4th, 2018), TaoR (December 5th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Reportage

Where’s the sports bar in BT? I have a mental block!

Liked

One assumes the Sports Bar is Green Bar/Green Chairs Bar. No problem with change.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The shamrock then....green lights

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Down to Bang Saray for a few meals and both taken in Jejuk. Excellent quality food and service. Once with a friend and once alone. Yesterday's fantastic good and the sound of the waves along with the music was almost perfect except for the staff member sitting close by and playing computer games on his phone with the volume up.

Phala Beach is maybe 1 1/2 hours south of Pattaya and close to U-tapeo. It's undeveloped with a few restaurants, some simple accommodation nearby and would be a nice place to spend a day and a night. No more though.
    I enjoy your Thai and seafood reviews, especially of the out-of-the-way restaurants. Can we have more of those please, instead of those yucky English breakfasts? Also suggestions on how to get to them if one doesn't have their own transport would be welcome by most readers, I'm sure.

Liked

Yes. The Shamrock Bar.

Sglad. Without transport Bang Saray is difficult to get to. To be honest the motorbike ride along the beach as the sun sets is part of it for us as is the visit to the fishing pier to see the Cambodian fishing boys in their underwear.

Tonigut I met the owner of Boys Music. He's animated, looks like Roy Orbison and French. So I see no reason why our French Ambassador can't go down there and over a glass of vintage wine negotiate VIP status for the Hi-So of this board. Good luck Francois.

Liked

Correction.
    Not The Shamrock Bar. It was Sugar Shack.

Liked

I guess if you don't have a personal transport to the fishing pier to see the Cambodian fishing boys in their underwear, the alternative is to stay put in Jomtian where numerous other Cambodian lads are at the ready to fish your underwear.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

Tonigut I met the owner of Boys Music. He's animated, looks like Roy Orbison and French. So I see no reason why our French Ambassador can't go down there and over a glass of vintage wine negotiate VIP status for the Hi-So of this board. Good luck Francois.
    You do mean vintage 2018 Mont Clair?

12. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (December 6th, 2018)

Liked

Arsenal wrote.
    "Without transport Bang Saray is difficult to get to. To be honest the motorbike ride along the beach as the sun sets is part of it for us as is the visit to the fishing pier to see the Cambodian fishing boys in their underwear."

14. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 12th, 2018), dinagam (December 5th, 2018), Manforallseasons (December 5th, 2018), Oliver2 (December 5th, 2018), splinter1949 (December 7th, 2018)