Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A day in Pattaya.

Liked

Re: A day in Pattaya.

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I’m finding it difficult to erase the image of arsenal side-saddle on a motorcycle from my mind
    I wish he was always like this, really fun guy!

What happens to him when he's away from Thailand? Something in the air in London, is my guess. Chem trails theory may be right, after all. And reptilians of David Iche, too.

Maybe it's the fluoride in the water in England, Alex Jones has been saying that fluoride in drinking water turns frogs gay, I didn't believe it, Arsenal is living proof there is something nasty in the air, or in the water supply in UK. And wait until environmental regulations are no longer governed by EU after March!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I wish he was always like this, really fun guy!

What happens to him when he's away from Thailand? Something in the air in London, is my guess. Chem trails theory may be right, after all. And reptilians of David Iche, too.

Maybe it's the fluoride in the water in England, Alex Jones has been saying that fluoride in drinking water turns frogs gay, I didn't believe it, Arsenal is living proof there is something nasty in the air, or in the water supply in UK. And wait until environmental regulations are no longer governed by EU after March!
    He goes to China where a DEFCON 5 alert is triggered by Chinese gay boys the moment his plane lands. We know this because he has previously posted that he’s never seen a cute Chinese gay boy. That’s because quite obviously they all run as fast as possible in the opposite direction. It could equally be the explanation for there being so few boys to his taste in Pattaya

Liked

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    They allow smoking ....bastards
    Smoking is not allowed in Boyz Music.

It is almost as if Arsenal hasn't been there, it's almost as if Arsenal is not in Pattaya.

He can, of course, prove me wrong, easily.

Liked

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    To Nice Boys and after a drink and a chat I offed a twice hired boy for some r & r. He was equally lovely as in the previous two times and his smile alone is worth the price of admission. As he lay across me and I caressed his perfectly smooth and soft skin we smiled cigarettes and had a delightful conversation about his forthcoming Muay Thai fight. What a juxtaposition. Beautiful.
    Does his name by any chance starts with a B? Sounds like my favourite boy from Niceboys too. A really exceptionally polite, sweet and handsome boy!

Liked

Hmmmm... speaking of favorite boys, and not sure if this is considered off topic... but are there any recommendations for favorourite straight (ish) boys that will bottom. Name? Bar? PM me.

Liked

I'm trying to enjoy a late breakfast and some Aussie gunk is loudly 'conversing' with his bit of Thai fluff. He's talking to her like she's one of his mates back home in Goolawoolabongee and she clearly can't understand a single word. Amusing and annoying at the same time.

9. User who gave Like to post:

llz (December 3rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Hmmmm... speaking of favorite boys, and not sure if this is considered off topic... but are there any recommendations for favorourite straight (ish) boys that will bottom. Name? Bar? PM me.
    If you send me a PM I will give U number and name.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I enjoy - obviously more so than Arsenal- the attempts of falang punters to make conversation (if that's the correct description) with Thai ladies from the bars. I was once with P and three of his friends at the open-air bbq in Pattaya Tai, long since gone, where the next table was occupied by such a couple. The amount of food consumed by my gang meant that we were there for two hours. The chatter and giggling was non-stop. Every now and then I glanced at the neighbouring table. Both parties had their eyes fixed on their plates. I do not exaggerate when I say that I neither saw nor heard a word pass between them. Nor a smile. No doubt there was the usual language problem but this was embarrassing.

It set me thinking about just how fortunate we gay falangs are in Pattaya. We are, after all, all boys together despite the manifold differences in age, race, religion and so on. Yet we do have that one thing in common, a shared experience perhaps even, to some extent, a shared sensibility. One of P's oldest friends is a ladyboy and even he (I say "he" because he chooses to dress like a guy when he comes on one of our jaunts) and yet we can still share approval of a particularly cute waiter.