Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A day in Pattaya.

Liked

Re: A day in Pattaya.

The subjects Aussie gunk man shared with his companion included Australia, the Chinese, the Russians, blogging and trip advisor. BTW, their table was about 8 meters away from mine.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It helps if falangs take an interest in the lives of the Thais they meet rather than talking at them. Your friend failed in two ways to impress his partner; firstly, by talking incessantly and secondly, by talking too loudly.

Liked

Absolutely. One of the reasons my offs are usually such pleasant experiences is because I'm quite happy to talk about motorbikes, football and even girls. (yuk) Things that the average Thai boy is interested in.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    It helps if falangs take an interest in the lives of the Thais they meet rather than talking at them. Your friend failed in two ways to impress his partner; firstly, by talking incessantly and secondly, by talking too loudly.
    If it was breakfast, she's probably a) thinking of her bf back in the room and b) wondering whether he might have brought another girl home the previous night in her absence.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I enjoy - obviously more so than Arsenal- the attempts of falang punters to make conversation (if that's the correct description) with Thai ladies from the bars. I was once with P and three of his friends at the open-air bbq in Pattaya Tai, long since gone, where the next table was occupied by such a cohttps://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=253427uple. The amount of food consumed by my gang meant that we were there for two hours. The chatter and giggling was non-stop. Every now and then I glanced at the neighbouring table. Both parties had their eyes fixed on their plates. I do not exaggerate when I say that I neither saw nor heard a word pass between them. Nor a smile. No doubt there was the usual language problem but this was embarrassing.

It set me thinking about just how fortunate we gay falangs are in Pattaya. We are, after all, all boys together despite the manifold differences in age, race, religion and so on. Yet we do have that one thing in common, a shared experience perhaps even, to some extent, a shared sensibility. One of P's oldest friends is a ladyboy and even he (I say "he" because he chooses to dress like a guy when he comes on one of our jaunts) and yet we can still share approval of a particularly cute waiter.
    I'm sorry but I think you are misrepresenting the straight whoring experience based on your highly romanticised anecdote. You're talking about you, P and his FRIENDS and P is your BOYFRIEND, is he not? So all of you know each other and are comfortable with each other. It is an outing among friends with SHARED experiences. Alcohol was involved. I don't know how you can compare this to one guy and his hoe du jour whom he probably only got to know (barely) the previous night in some noisy bar. And unlike in your group, both the Thai girls in your and Arsenal's examples didn't have any Thai friends to talk to. Apples and oranges. And some people are quieter in public (like the girl in Arsenal's story) and still haven't got their engines fired up in the mornings. Ever had breakfast at The Pinnacle? We hated it. All the farangs gouging and talking with their mouths full and their male Thai companions looking down at their phones clearly wishing they were somewhere else.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (December 16th, 2018)

Liked

Out on the bike and to the east of Pattaya conveniently located between massive building sites I came across yet another world class attraction coming soon.

Yes indeed. It's going to be difficult to get tickets to this, probably only returns will be available as the hi-so from across the globe make their way here to visit. It's this sort of massive investment in hitherto unimaginable quality sites that make Pattaya the world's leading city for Chinese sheeple tours.

I give you.
    Flower Land.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 10th, 2018)

Liked

Flower Land looks very inviting from their website. What is the admission fee?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

At first I thought that heap in the road was you trying to escape across the central reservation!