Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cdnmatt

Liked

Re: cdnmatt

No, not joking about the hunting knife. I'm buying a little bio-metric safe when I get there for my passport and other important documents, and the knife will go in there.

I'm honestly afraid of him, same as I was afraid of Kim when I broke up with him. The main difference being, Kim was just naturally really fucken stupid, whereas Leo is highly intelligent. He's crazy, but he's very intelligent, so not a good combination. He promised me he will leave me alone and never disturb me, so as long as he does that, we're all good.

That, and Kim couldn't find me even if he wanted to, and I made sure of that. However, Leo is going to be able to find me if he wants to, because I will be living with Kong, he provided me the contact for the 1 year business VISA, etc.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, not joking about the hunting knife. I'm buying a little bio-metric safe when I get there for my passport and other important documents, and the knife will go in there.

I'm honestly afraid of him, same as I was afraid of Kim when I broke up with him. The main difference being, Kim was just naturally really fucken stupid, whereas Leo is highly intelligent. He's crazy, but he's very intelligent, so not a good combination. He promised me he will leave me alone and never disturb me, so as long as he does that, we're all good.

That, and Kim couldn't find me even if he wanted to, and I made sure of that. However, Leo is going to be able to find me if he wants to, because I will be living with Kong, he provided me the contact for the 1 year business VISA, etc.
    The number of sub-plots this opens up could be large. And that’s without the Mafia hit man who’ll be after Matt once the double-crossing business partner gets around to it. I’m trying to picture Leo’s approach. Knowing Matt to be blind he’ll probably creep up on him and then before he knows what’s happening Matt will have found the pouch (by feel of course - he’s blind), taken out the knife, located Leo (sonar is it?) and then, well .... crowdsource the ending, please members. Does it involve Barry? Will Matt end up in a Lao gaol on manslaughter charges or worse?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ah yes sub plots abound ! But just in case you ARE serious Matt just to be clear that is NOT a good idea for reasons almost too numerous to mention. Him taking the knife off you and stabbing YOU with it being one, or someone else getting stabbed with it and you being held as the guilty party - even if you weren't.

Not to mention the fact that it's just not very practical AND of course if you are going to keep a weapon in the house you have to be prepared and capable of using it and from reading your posts I highly doubt t that that's the case with you.

And anyway, you've always said that your "husband" was a lovely soft hearted gently guy who had lived as a monk all this life so I cant really see him turning into some mafia type and coming to do you over.......mind you it is SE Asia I guess so anything is possible.

Liked

Did you forget the part about the bio-metric safe? Only my thumbprint will have access to the knife, and yes, I'm getting one.

Leo has promised me he will leave me alone, and I'm 99.5% sure that will be the case. He's not going to do anything to harm me after everything I did for him. However, he also seems to be quite crazy, and seems to be a different person every week, so better safe than sorry. The part that makes me most afriad of him is he's also highly intelligent.

Thankfully Leo continously told me this is all his fault, so I hope that holds true. I suspect later on though, he will be like my first husband, and blame me for his shitty life. After myself and my first husband broke up, he got all pissed off at me, and blamed me for ruining his life. Apparently, he didn't have any friends because of me, all the while he's the one who decided to sit around and play video games all day. If he wanted friends, he should have went and made some. I was busy working, and providing us with a quality, comfortable, and financially worry free life. I worry that Leo will turn on me later in that manner.

Plus Leo took a knife to himself once already, and slit his wrists 7 or 8 times he told me, so it's not much of a stretch of the imagination to think he'd take a knife to me. Love and jealousy can be pretty powerful emotions, especially when you feel like you've been wronged.

Banned
    Liked

... I'm 99.5% sure that will be the case ...
    I’m fairly confident you were 99.5% certain you would safely cross the border into Laos at Nong Kai and we know how that turned out

Liked

" ... After myself and my first husband broke up, he got all pissed off at me, and blamed me for ruining his life ... "
    Sounds like a reasonable presumption to me.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Sounds like a reasonable presumption to me.

How so? He's the one who invited me to come live with him in Toronto. After about 6 months there, I made the suggestion of moving out west. Took all of about 5 seconds for him to agree to get out of that shithole of an apartment.

Once we landed in Canmore, and found our brand new two storey beautiful condo, he had a permanent smile on his face for about 6 months. Then he started getting bored, but that was harly my problem. I was stressed out to the max, and busy running my business, to provide the quality life we had become accustomed to. If he wanted friends, he should have went out and made some, not my problem. I was just sitting in the office upstairs all day behind the computer.

Same as I'm sure you assumed I ruined Leo's life, right? Ask him yourself as you have his WhatsApp, and I bet he blames himself. I'm sorry I got banged up at the border, and there were several times I told him we should just call it quits, mainly because I wanted him to get on with his life instead of wait for me. He kept telling me no, and he would wait for me until February once I have a new passport. I got the passport early, but he quite obviously wasn't willing to wait that long.

Banned
    Liked

Once we landed in Canmore, and found our brand new two storey beautiful condo, he had a permanent smile on his face for about 6 months. Then he started getting bored, but that was harly my problem. I was stressed out to the max, and busy running my business, to provide the quality life we had become accustomed to. If he wanted friends, he should have went out and made some, not my problem.
    Yes, why didn’t he do a Leo and find his own Barry? After all my recollection is you’ve admitted you’re not much good at the sex side of things

Liked

Actually, back then with my first farang husband, it was the other way around. Back when I was 23, I would have had sex with him 8 times a day if he was up for it.

Banned
    Liked

Actually, back then with my first farang husband, it was the other way around. Back when I was 23, I would have had sex with him 8 times a day if he was up for it.
    We’re talking “quality” not “quantity”. A lousy fuck is still a lousy fuck even if the sex is on the hour, every hour