Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cdnmatt

Liked

Re: cdnmatt

I partly agree with the generality of Arsenal's original post ... i.e. that Cndmatt is piled-on on a regular basis.
    In most cases some ~ including myself ~ would call it message board bullying.

But the real soup is in the "partly", and I think I'll keep up my own way with this little prick thank you very much.
    He's a whiner and a crier per excellence who continually calls his ex-boyfriends "fucking idiots", has been on the run from the Thai Immigration police for years, and bases all his posts on a hand-ringing woe-is-me hyperbole which would make Donald Trump roll his eyes or Charlie Chaplin inducing tears at the drop of his hat.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (December 5th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I partly agree with the generality of Arsenal's original post ... i.e. that Cndmatt is piled-on on a regular basis.
    In most cases some ~ including myself ~ would call it message board bullying.

But the real soup is in the "partly", and I think I'll keep up my own way with this little prick thank you very much.
    He's a whiner and a crier per excellence who continually calls his ex-boyfriends "fucking idiots", has been on the run from the Thai Immigration police for years, and bases all his posts on a hand-ringing woe-is-me hyperbole which would make Donald Trump roll his eyes or Charlie Chaplin inducing tears at the drop of his hat.
    Don't forget his two mind-boggling, self-serving and hypocritical assertions in the last two days, namely:
    1. Unlike most of us he has paid no income tax in the past ten years because the Thai government would not change their Immigration laws to suit his convenience. This despite the fact that he could have bought a Thailand Elite visa any time in those past ten years which would have regularised his Immigration status
    2. It's OK to expect the inhabitants of another country to converse with him in a foreign language (Lao people speaking Thai), but it's not OK for us English speakers to expect the inhabitants of Thailand to converse with us in English - a language increasing numbers use

It's a funny old world

Liked

Smiles. It wasn't Charlie Chaplin who did that. It was Stan Laurel.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Smiles. It wasn't Charlie Chaplin who did that. It was Stan Laurel.
    Obviously you have never watched 'The Gold Rush'
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Fair enough. That might be a bit opaque as a cultural reference for Matt.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Fair enough. That might be a bit opaque as a cultural reference for Matt.
    The Gold Rush was a movie that took place in the Yukon Territory in Canada, north of Vancouver/British Columbia.

Liked

Oh, I didn't know about the movie, but I know about the actual gold rush because my grantfather was apart of it, and was up there panning for gold.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    @Smiles - Then lead by example, and stay the fuck out of my threads, you grump
    So, on that point - so, is that IT then - your Asia plans are finished for the foreseeable future ? No travelling on out and getting on with your life, aside from whatever your ex ( or whatever he currently is) is doing then - what about the whole you cracking on getting the likes of Kong in as a dare I say carer etc - all just wiped out now and you've decided to relocate back to Canada now for the foreseeable .......how sad if that's the case as you've said you's much prefer to live in Asia.

Liked

Oh no, I'm still going back to Asia. It's just my main (and currently only) business partner is pissed off at me, and making me wait before he sends the remaining $20k. He's waiting for me to have my new software platform more completed now, which wasn't the original deal, buy I delayed on him, so fair enough.

Besdies, Kong would be very disappointed if I didn't eventually show up. He's quite looking forward to living with me, and being good friends.

Plus, I'm probably more sexually frustrated than I've ever been in my life. I guess that's what happens after 8 years of living in Thailand, and just having sex on tap whenever you want, and many times when you don't even want it. Never bothered even looking for sex in Canada, and don't think I will, and just wait until I get back to Asia.

No idea what the fuck Leo is doing. He's up to something I'm sure, and I highly doubt he's in his village building his bungalow right now. He won't tell me though. I told him to just stay away from me, and never see me again. He seems to change into a new person every week, so I'm honestly afraid of him to the point I'm buying a hunting knife when I get to Vientiane. He promised me he would leave me alone, but not sure how true that will be when Kong begins telling him how good his life is now that he lives with me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well that all sounds great - well except for the hunting knife part of course which has disaster written all over it, but I'm guessing (hoping) you were actually joking there.......RIGHT ?? !