Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cdnmatt

Liked

cdnmatt

Over the last year or two one thing has become increasingly obvious about cdnmatt.

That is, that he is basically a conduit through which many members channel their current moods. So if they're feeling grumpy they come and start chucking seriously unpleasant shit at him. If they're feeling clever and superior then it's time to try and land that elusive 'killer punch'. If it's conversational then Matt will respond in kind. If you just want to take the loss then that's available too.

The present team of mattattackers includes (but is not limited to) frequent, Nirish, DoubleDutch, Smiles and a447 with a few others having a rest from the non stop affray.

I think you all owe Matt a debt of thanks for providing you with an outlet to let off steam.

I raise a glass of wine to you Matt.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 1st, 2018), seenus (December 3rd, 2018), Surfcrest (December 16th, 2018)

Liked

Re: cdnmatt

I'm not attacking matt. I'm simply asking for an explanation.

Liked

Thank you arsenal, I guess, I don't really know what the fuck this thread was about.

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I'm not attacking matt. I'm simply asking for an explanation.
    Is your memory that bad? You were absolutely relentless on attacking me after I went blind, you fucking prick. I'll never forgive you for that.

Go [Deleted text].

The above text was deleted as it violated rule 4.7.

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; November 30th, 2018 at 22:46.

5. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 6th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You've obviously missed the posts where I've thanked Matt several times for the entertainment his posts provide.

Just assuming for the second that you analyse was correct ( which I doubt) we assume then of course that you'll be offering SG your very own thanks for similar reasons based on your seemingly never ending constant attempted bating of him, which thankfully he now mainly ignores. along with your own seemingly insistent habit of bringing up scat stuff - even when no one else does - which is just getting strange and a bit weird more than anything else now....

Aside from that I would concur with Smiles assessment -

Moderator - crap
    Troll - so boring now and just why !
    Poster about life in Thailand and travel and eating out etc etc - great - you should stick to what it seems you are good it seems at as that's much more enjoyable to read and makes for a much more enjoyable board all round IMHO.

7. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (November 30th, 2018)

Liked

@a447 -- Forgot, at least fancois was man enough to apologize to me both, publically and privately. You haven't though, and I don't expect it from you, because you're a tiny little man.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 6th, 2018), francois (December 1st, 2018), Surfcrest (December 16th, 2018)

Liked

Nirish.
    We tend to just ignore each other these days and that's probably best, especially for you. I made no attack on you, merely named you as one of Matt s groupies. Which you are. I shall continue to post how I choose thank you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes I’ve done my level best to ignore you for s long time now and I’m more than happy to keep that up where possible.

You actually used the term “mattattackers” and named me ( and others) and I disagree with you re that. You then went on to give your view on our postings and why we post and and how we should post or thanks etc - all of which is of course just your opinion on our posts - which is fine.

In my opinion what Matt posts to the board are nothing more than amusement and entertainment for himself and the rest of us ( hence why he has continued posting for so long) and my contributions to him are simply intended and I believe understood by him to be taken in the same vein.

And yes of course plesse continue posting as you choose, that is never in any doubt. I was simply giving my view on your posting traits, just as you did on all of ours above and that was no more an “attack” on you than you on me.

No need to be so sensitive perhaps. I actually genuinely meant what I said re your enjoyable posts being more fun to read than the rest.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Nirish.
    We tend to just ignore each other these days and that's probably best, especially for you. I made no attack on you, merely named you as one of Matt s groupies. Which you are. I shall continue to post how I choose thank you.
    But why?

What's bugging you? You are fun, going by your trip reports. And then you return to UK, and become a nasty, unpleasant character. With weird scat fetish. What's going on, I'm genuinely curious.

It's like you are 2 people, one making unimaginative scat "jokes", and another person, totally fun.

How can this be? Is it "hard drugs", over the counter stuff here in Thailand? Then why not move here, and be fun all the time, every day!

(Feel free not to elaborate on topic of scat fetish)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Is your memory that bad? You were absolutely relentless on attacking me after I went blind, you fucking prick. I'll never forgive you for that.

Go [Deleted text].
    In actual fact, I wasn't asking for an explanation of anything regarding your "life" in the When Barry Met Leo thread.

I was merely asking for evidence to show where I allegedly requested your medical records.

But you knew that already, and have not produced the evidence, so let's leave it at that.
    Last edited by Jellybean; November 30th, 2018 at 22:48.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

DD wrote.

"What's bugging you? You are fun, going by your trip reports. And then you return to UK, and become a nasty, unpleasant character. With weird scat fetish. What's going on, I'm genuinely curious.

It's like you are 2 people, one making unimaginative scat "jokes", and another person, totally fun.

How can this be? Is it "hard drugs", over the counter stuff here in Thailand? Then why not move here, and be fun all the time, every day!

(Feel free not to elaborate on topic of scat fetish)"