Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Every home should have one - the Squatty Potty

Liked

Re: Every home should have one - the Squatty Potty

While we're on the topic of toilets, what's this toilet paper nonsense all about? I've been here for 7 months now I think, and I still haven't gotten used to it. What a shitty invention that was.

Can't wait for Asia to get the bum guns going again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

whats stopping you installing one there ? I've one here at my home in the Uk - only thing to be aware of is in Asia it's usually just feed straight from the cold mains pipe I'm told ( which is generally warmish anyway) whereas here in the UK that would of course freeze the arse of you so they connect it to the warm pipe - but then need to fit a thermostatic control inline between the pipe and the bum gun itself to stop you roasting the ass off yourself ! Aside from that one fitting issue it works exactly the same as the Asian ones - I actually got it fitted years ago and my asian BF thought all his christmases had come at once when he first visited my house after and noticed that I had one ( as it was the first one he'd seen here in the UK)

Liked

Nirish wrote.

"Correct - although we'd better not post too much more on this or we'll have you know who going off on his nonsense about people going into "scat" subjects again - even though we're talking about health issues here of course ( and broken toilet seats !)"

Yes.

Liked

Dear NIrish,

Whilst realising that my Gorbals tenement flat (running water is laid on the walls, whilst the leaking roof means it can take up to 30 mins to finish a cup of tea) cannot compare with your own penthouse - I would however like to know what kind of super duper top of the range hot water system you have that requires a thermostat control for the (max) 1 minute job of showering your bunghole?

At present I have a combination boiler and after running the hot water for the aforementioned 1 minute, it's still basically freezing. I know this is not atypical because I ocassionally visit Clients and have to use their hot water - and they have the same problem. As to why I require to use their hot water to sell car bumper stickers, Betamax tapes and stolen car radios is something others will have to speculate on

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    They would put their feet on the rim of the toilet bowl, and squat same as you would a traditional Thai toilet. I know, because I accidentally walked in on both of them a couple times.
    Absolutely correct, matt! That is what my bf does although he isn't shy about it.

Liked

While we're on the topic of toilets, what's this toilet paper nonsense all about? I've been here for 7 months now I think, and I still haven't gotten used to it. What a shitty invention that was.

Toilet paper is good for pat drying your butt after the bum gun. 555

Liked

Perhaps Matt's arse is drip dry

8. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (December 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Resisted as long as you could. I rest my case. Haha.

Liked

...They would put their feet on the rim of the toilet bowl, and squat same as you would a traditional Thai toilet....
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Absolutely correct, matt! That is what my bf does although he isn't shy about it.
    We had a cat who did the same on the edge of the kitchen sink (without any training I hasten to add) - for peeing purposes only.

It was quite a conversation stopper when guests were present - especially as the kitchen sink was stainless steel and the peeing was therefore extremely loud.

Had those video clip TV shows been around at the time we could have coined it in!

Liked

And he's off. This thread will go on as long as anyone feeds him. Case proven.