Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IconSiam Bangkok

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: IconSiam Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    I almost felt like the duchess of Glenconner.
    Luvvve the clutch purse, Duchess. Did you have to loosen your corset before you took tea?

PS Great pics and write up!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (March 30th, 2019), Eddie (May 7th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Re: IconSiam Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Hahaha, Nonthaburi is not even the same province as the mall is in. Thirty years in Bangkok and you don't even know where the new mall is, which, as you said is very popular among your friends' boyfriends and therefore much talked about? Surely you would have seen the glossy pull-out supplements in the local newspapers, the ad nauseam ads on TV, the talk show reviews (many in English)?
    "Popular among my friends' boyfriends" is hardly anything beyond "name recognition". Unlike you, after the same thirty years in Thailand I don't speak much Thai and I certainly wouldn't be watching Thai television. I rarely pick up a printed newspaper unless I'm in Starbucks and I'm really, really bored. How is Thonglor 55 (in every sense in which you use it) these days? Still using it as one of your email addresses?