Thread: Former Le Café now reopened as Boyz Music

Liked

Re: Former Le Café now reopened as Boyz Music

Full of smoke is a no no for me , so struck off my list

2. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (December 2nd, 2018)

Liked

A few stills from tonight's show. Note the man smoking in the first picture.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (December 2nd, 2018), travelerjim (December 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    A few stills from tonight's show. Note the man smoking in the first picture.
    What makes things worse is that the smoker is the mamasan!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ok I am a violent non smoker and they and their bars can usually get fucked!

However tonight I sat right next to the top photo above and it was near the open window exit and forceful aircon, so I didn’t really object...rare for me .

I haVe to say I was really impressed...drinks at half the price of Toyboys next door and a third of the price of BBB...

provided you buy a bucket of beer (which I did) at 1500 baht for 12 bottles = 125 per bottle...ot otherwise 160 per bottle.

Place was ram packed when we got there at 00.40 but they found us a table.

The show is exactly like BBB, so don’t expet much difference, except the prices.

Highly recommended....it stayed open till gone 3...

Some pics

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Here.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (December 4th, 2018), Jellybean (December 2nd, 2018), Surfcrest (December 1st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

They are shit and the camera doesn’t help...but maybe you get the point

Liked

I don't know who started the recent trend of posting photos of the nightlife scene (DD?), but they are highly appreciated.

Gerefan2, your photos are fine. They give us all the info we need.

As for smoking, I only indulge when I'm in Thailand and give up completely when I get back home. Smoking is a big no-no in Australia and in any case, there are not many places where you can smoke.

But I wouldn't dream of lighting up inside a bar - I always go outside and sit with the boys who smoke or find an inconspicuous place away from others, as I'm aware most people hate it, especially when in a confined space. Also, it's a great way to get to know the guys.

I was horrified when I went to China to see people lighting up in some of the restaurants. If those customers in Boyz Music are Chinese, then I guess they just act the same way as they do at home and the non-smokers amongst them are used to it and so don't complain.

If I were a non -smoker, I'd probably stay away. But judging by the photos I doubt losing our business would worry them too much; they are doing just fine with their Asian customers.

Good luck to them.

Liked

One can smoke in Chinese hospitals. I'll probably go again tonight. If I see someone with a cine camera telling the staff to 'give me passion darling, I'm doing your close up' I'll know DD has arrived.

As an aside and true to form. Now that there is nothing to see due to BBB moving at 12.30 Castro bar have responded to their reduction in customers by.....raising their prices 25 per cent.

Liked

Thanks for the great vids. Something new happening in BT so its exciting. Would like to see a revival. Will check it out next week.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    All I can add about El Duo is that after the split one of them won Asian Entertainer of the Year - there was a YouTube clip of him being presented with the award on live TV.

I’m serious - not a joke
    Late last night (Friday) I was in Balconypub Bangkok and the two boys popped in.
    One now lives in Pattaya and the other in Germany with his 'husband'. He is on a short holiday to Thailand then Philippines then back to Germany.
    They were on their way to Pattaya to perform tonight (Saturday). Sorry I didn't ask where (they were rushing to DJ Station).

14. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (December 1st, 2018)