Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Judging by the line-up the boys of A-Bomb have moved to Dreamboys.

Liked

Singing in the Rain. Thai style.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Is that the view of Sun bar from the high terrace of @Home bar? I like the orange glow especially on a wet evening.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    I like the orange glow especially on a wet evening.
    Ever thought of moving to the White House?

5. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (June 2nd, 2019)

Liked

Diagram. Yes.

A great trip to Pattaya on Sea. Good weather mostly and the thunderstorms are always fun. Enough great boys to keep me satisfied with a mix of new and past revisited.

Stopped by the police a couple of times for no helmet. Gone is the unpleasantness of yesteryear when the policenan would behave like a Gestapo officer snatching the keys and marching up and down. It's all very amiable with smiles and general chatty chat. At Sattahip police station I even got a discount and was only fined 300 baht instead of 400. Loyalty bonus perhaps.

There s fun and boys to be had everywhere and Jomtien Complex now has quite a few straight boys and they too provided excellent service.

In some ways low season is better than high season. Quiet restaurants, fewer tourists, empty hotels and boys very willing to be offed, even from the new Goodboys where I took 2 and was delighted.

So long Pattaya. Until next time.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (June 1st, 2019), llz (June 3rd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Low season is always better than high season in my view. Easier to get seats at our favourite restaurants, better hotel deals (sometimes even flights) a more reserved, quieter and older of course, clientele, less likely that our ears will be assaulted by raucous karaoke or thumping sub-woofers in the soi outside....and the same number of handsome and friendly guys everywhere I look.
    Of course, there can be weather problems but I've been here over two weeks -Bangkok, Krabi and now Pattaya- and have only experienced rain once. That's the usual pattern in my experience for June, though October can be iffy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Low season has everything to be said for it. I just wish the dreadful
    European weather, when I stay 3 months, was low season...

Liked

Ah ! The raging waters
    As the wind carries the waves with fury
    And with each ebb and flow of the rivulets
    Stirring the sands tossing hither and thither endlessly
    Those poor little creatures that are scurrying underneath the frothing waves
    To give notice to the forlorn looks on the faces of visitors from far and near

Sorry for the indulgence.
    Someone is hoping that the sun will shine brightly in a few days...
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 30th, 2019), belg0001 (August 30th, 2019), francois (August 31st, 2019), llz (August 30th, 2019), michaelx1992 (August 30th, 2019)

Liked

Three nights ago I was at the show at Dreamboy Pattaya which started en punto @22:20pm, a rare occurance in Thailand.
    Twelve males did all the moves that they could muster, except for the penetrative acts. The macho dozen supplemented the ordinary house boys. The bar was quite busy with many falang customers. The highlight of the show was probably the act of suspending what looked like three litres of fluid in plastic bottles at the base of the erect penises. The smallest of the guys managed to get his penis to bear the weight of three bottles, with aplomb. A modest size did not make him any less stronger than the well endowed guys.
    Being seated next to the cash counter, I was directly opposite the bath tub across the stage where three guys did the sensuous bath scene. Whether it was from the effects of raréfaction from the hot moisture raising from the hot tub coupled with the body heat from the three guys inside, I actually thought seeing bigger penises than what was revealed before, or was it because of the effects of my low blood glucose?
    Somehow the 'fucking dj' got the music just right that I actually enjoyed the time I was there.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 31st, 2019), christianpfc (August 31st, 2019), GWMinUS (August 31st, 2019)

Liked

Nice post dinagram. A good balance between factual journalism and Jackie Collins style hard filthy action. Like it.