Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

That Pattaya veteran and never not beautiful old warhorse Leila has pitched up at the bar next to @Home Bar in Jomtien. The three ex-Nice Boys boys have moved across the soi. Mmm.

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 22nd, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The three ex-Nice Boys boys have moved across the soi. Mmm.
    ???
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

After quite a long stretch of clear skies today's early morning rain has brought back the stifling humidity.
    Last evening session at Nice Boys was an eye opener.
    A youngish middle aged falang who looked like a rugby player sat about one metre from me and was holding court as soon as he entered. Soon after sitting down, one after another paid hommage to him and was promptly rewarded with two 20b notes. He systematically inspected the offerings and took a whiff from the exposed jewels, in various stages of erection. His demeanour was akin to an expert 'nose' at the perfumer. After having inspected about a dozen boys, he left satisfied, without offing anyone.
    I searched high and low for the clove and bamboo shoot specimen of a previous visit but they were not around, and was I glad to have #10 seated next to me, a rather athletic 19 year old from Korat. I was probably having a Mae West moment that a young man was terribly excited to see me, that caused his beans to spill over not long after I touched him. He's definitely on the list of potential offs. On the whole the place maintained the vibrancy it's famous for.

5. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 24th, 2019)

Liked

Down to Terminal 21, the new mega shopping mall. Rather gorgeous and with about a million food outlets it's definitely worth a visit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jason105 (September 11th, 2019), Jellybean (May 22nd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It certainly is. It seems to have taken a fair number of Chinese visitors from Central, or so it appeared when we were last there three months ago.
    I prefer its restaurant choice. Not just the sheer number of places but the fact that it has more restaurants offering Thai cuisine or variants thereof. We'll be checking it again in a couple of weeks, though Big C (Pattaya 2nd) remains my preference. More "Thai", fewer foreigners. Limited eating though. It attracts Thai families and makes the children very welcome....I like that.

Liked

There's about 20 boys on stage in Dreamboys tonight.

10. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 24th, 2019)

Liked

Royal House no longer does Karaoke. I'm disappointed as it was often my final gropery on my way home.

Loving the special needs boy working at the petrol station just over the lights at the end of Jomtien Beach and his obvious delight at having something to do. His joy is the perfect send off as I set off on the motorbike.

Also loving the 'deranged' falang who disco dances his way up and down Boyztown.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

. 1.Royal House no longer does Karaoke. I'm disappointed as it was often my final gropery on my way home.

2. Also loving the 'deranged' falang who disco dances his way up and down Boyztown.
    1. Have you tried the “new” karaoke bar in Sunee for your final late night fling?

2. Frequent back from Houston?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That Pattaya veteran and never not beautiful old warhorse Leila has pitched up at the bar next to @Home Bar in Jomtien.
    Air Raid Warning RED.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    2. Frequent back from Houston?
    As you very well know gerefan2, lonelywombat has said on a number of occasions that I have never been to Thailand or Pattaya. Are you calling lonelywombat a liar?