Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Maybe this has been mentioned before, the Elysium bar next to the Sun bar is closed. The RR bar has a few shirtless and fun guys on duty. This time I notice a lot of falang sitting in groups of three or more with wife or female friends in the gay bars.
    dinagay, where are the bars in your first two pics located?

Liked

sglay,

If you are referring to post #16,the top pic is the RR bar located between the Venue and @Home bar, and the second pic is the Sun bar, viewed from Your bar . Alas the boys at RR bar had their shirts on when I passed by a few days ago.

Liked

Les petits moineaux de Pattaya.

The Good Boudha has blessed us with a stretch of three days of splendid weather at Dongtan Beach since last Friday, with generally clear skies and gentle breeze coming from the sea. The tourist number is down unlike earlier this year, and I am not missing the constant chattering of the French and Italians, or squaks from the numerous old German Gays by the beach.
    The 10:30pm show at Dreamboy was simply about big cocks, about a dozen of men making the excuse to display their distended organs in various guises. I found the Japanese onsen scene where half a dozen men washing up in wooden tubs to a sexy Japanese male voice ballade, to be most alluring. The house Boys were just ordinary and the running of the bar went smoothly. Soft drinks at 220b.
    As is customery on every visit to Pattaya, I caught up with the shows at Castro and The Venue show bars, enjoying the cosy set up, as well as the music, choreography and costumes. The stages at both bars were big enough to accommodate leader and about four to six dancers, enough space for them to do smooth soutenu turns, small pas de chats, to finish in attitude poses or full arabesque. The dancers can be considered to be talented and agile. However a few of them were simply scrawny, the skin on bone variety. And one male lipsync lead had two missing upper premolars that caused his smile to disappear into the face. Both places were half full and the patrons were less generous with the tips as in December / January last.
    Yesterday evening I spent about an hour at Power Boys, five customers and no off. There were about eight scrawny lads, and with the bar being devoid of the wall mirrors, it posed a disadvantage to both boys and customers. How do they survive? I could throw scraps of food the birds at Dongtan Beach and watch the pigeons scrambling first before the sparrows. At the end of the day somehow all will be fed. But the sparrow-chested boys of Pattaya will need a comprehensive rehabilitation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 22nd, 2019), Jellybean (May 22nd, 2019), TaoR (September 15th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Dinagam I agree that Power Boys is awful but having said that how could you spend an hour there?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Down to Alexa Beach Club for a strawberry fruitshake. A stunning place with an infinity pool. Fruitshake was 150 baht. Use of the pool and one of the day beds requires a spend of 2000 baht. This is actually quite easy looking at the menu and considering the standard of this place, not unreasonable.

NB. All prices have vat and service charge added so the actual price I paid was 200 baht.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (May 22nd, 2019), TaoR (September 15th, 2019)

Liked

MFAS, it was #12 that made it quite enjoyable for me. A small but healthy with lively eyes of a sparrow just out of school. The love of playing football bestowed him with a lovely pair of strong legs, almost twice the size of his emaciated contemporaries on stage . Still new to Pattaya (one week) and yet to have his first off, still the shy type. It was good company in a bar setting, but I felt uncomfortable to take someone half my size home. Since the taking for the boys was practically zero, I sent out a staff to fetch a few big bottles of beer to quench their thirst, calling them over for a quick look and a 20b tip.
    During a previous visit to Nice Boys, I also met with a small guy who actively played football, hence the strong legs and tight small muscles.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (May 21st, 2019)

Liked

Such classy pics arsenal.
    I've hit the limit of the quota for posting pics for a senior member.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 21st, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Arsenal
    Am I right in believing you are saying a minimum spend 2000 Bt if you want to swim, or you can just visit and have a few drinks for 200 Bt each?

Liked

That's correct gerefan2. It was however made clear to me that as it's low season the pool and day bed are mine for 1000 baht spend if I asked for it. A couple of drinks and a decent meal and you're there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I’m in Patts in a few weeks so I may give it a go. Thanks