Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Goji wrote.
    "Northern Irish should delegate his alcohol transport to his boy of the day. Something like this should suffice: "

The above statement suggests very strongly that the attached image is of a boy. The good membership therefore will no doubt side with my disappointment when I switched from 'default mobile' mode to full site only to be greeted by a photo of a delivery truck. Goji, you owe me one glossy photo of a hot Thai boy. Thank you.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I fear you missed my point which wasn’t about no plastic bags Per se but more about how it might take me 7 trips a day or more to stock up on three days worth of alcohol when staying ! ( I was joking btw .... as around 4 usually covers it :-)
    If points are being missed ... You've forgotten the first Rule Of Frequent - everything's a joke unless there's incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. I suppose it's a difficult concept to understand that there are some people who find it impossible to take themselves seriously but the elite for whom I write grasp it instinctively

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I suppose it's a difficult concept to understand that there are some people who find it impossible to take themselves seriously
    Oh don't worry I doubt that many of us have ever taken you seriously, in any way, ever.......... :-p

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 6th, 2020), francois (January 7th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ... You've forgotten the first Rule Of Frequent - everything's a joke....
    Laughing stock, more like.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 6th, 2020), francois (January 7th, 2020), lonelywombat (January 6th, 2020)

Liked

One evening I had a good laugh at Boriram massage located next to Dicks Cafe Jomtian. At the end of a heightened activity during an oil massage, sweet Phon felt for his right temple and realised that a drop of ejaculate had landed there. It was so funny how he mimed the message to me that I immediately started giggling like a school girl and soon burst into outright laughter for all the neighbours to hear, very hilarious indeed.
    Sweet Phon (Sophon), a Khmer, reminded me of Sophot, the spouse of our venerable member in Hua Hin. They probably shared a great grandmother twenty generations ago.
    It's difficult to get a massage as a walk in customer at Jomtian Blind Massage because of popular demand. The naughty massage joints however are able to accommodate pedestrians passing by for impromptu services.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    . It's difficult to get a massage as a walk in customer at Jomtian Blind Massage because of popular demand.
    I can’t think why mind you, I thought it was crap when I tried it - and as for the happy ending, well ...... ( ok the last part I’m joking but honestly the actual message I doubt I’d go back even if free as it just felt awkward and uncomfortable.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 7th, 2020), goji (January 7th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I can’t think why mind you, I thought it was crap when I tried it - and as for the happy ending, well ...... ( ok the last part I’m joking but honestly the actual message I doubt I’d go back even if free as it just felt awkward and uncomfortable.
    My first and last visit was early last year. I walked in asked for a massage and was impressed with the handsome man supplied.
    I thought they were all blind . Obviously he is not.

We went to our room and there was another in the room as well. I wondered if the chance would come as my masseur looked good.
    Then the other party was finished and I found it was a woman.
    I was not prepared to invite my guy to proceed, even if he would as I was not prepared for another to walk in

Speaking to others who claim all massages are in seperate rooms, I had to disagree. It was set up with two tables.Maybe they were busy but will not be returning to find out.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Goji wrote.
    "Northern Irish should delegate his alcohol transport to his boy of the day. Something like this should suffice: "

The above statement suggests very strongly that the attached image is of a boy. The good membership therefore will no doubt side with my disappointment when I switched from 'default mobile' mode to full site only to be greeted by a photo of a delivery truck. Goji, you owe me one glossy photo of a hot Thai boy. Thank you.
    The picture I envisaged would be something like no 11 at Cupidol, wearing a tiny white G-string and carrying a case of wine down the street. However, I couldn't find anything remotely close to that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    However, I couldn't find anything remotely close to that.
    He he Im sure I have some version of that very pic somewhere if I could be bothered to look hard enough ( which I can't!) ! :-)

Liked

Epilogue

I spent a total of eleven nights in Thailand during the recent Christmas and New Year break from work. On the whole it was quite satisfying but could have been better if the haze was lighter and the humidity lower than what I had expected.
    This season I especially enjoyed the shows at the cabaret bars for the rich costumes and general talents of the performers, encouraged by spontaneous, appreciative, and often generous audiences, a mix of old and young polyglots of various genders, in holiday mood.
    I missed out on Sunee completely, and hope to read arsenal's forthcoming tantalising report.

Just a few things miffed me because of big numbers of people in general :

My favourite ice cream and fresh coconut were practically out of stock on several consecutive days from my regular 7-eleven and fruit stall.
    Songtheows were full when you needed them.
    You waited longer than usual for your meal.
    Massage shops were busy.

On the positive side, Dreamboys bar has resumed their sexy shows, albeit with fewer boys. I was once again reunited with X-boys' lad of luscious red lips sweet as pomegranate. When I dropped by at Cupidol Bar before going to the show at Castro, most of their boys have been taken off, good going for them.

One of the highlights of this trip was attending the live concert on two consecutive evenings at Balihai pier and the fireworks on new year eve. I think in future I will avoid the huge crowds around Christmas and the new year in Thailand.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 9th, 2020), arsenal (January 8th, 2020), BOY69 (January 9th, 2020), goji (January 8th, 2020), Jellybean (January 9th, 2020), Zebedee (January 17th, 2020)