Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

And Boyztown New Years Eve ...white party.
    Apologies for the poor quality.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 3rd, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Happy new year !

Sad state of affairs mind you that in the last pic the first thing you see ( in Boystown) are women and children :-( A bit of a change from previous years there perhaps :-( And what's worse is that the women MAY even be LESBIANS ! lol

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (January 1st, 2020), Manforallseasons (January 3rd, 2020), poshglasgow (January 2nd, 2020), Zebedee (January 17th, 2020)

Liked

Something to ponder...
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 3rd, 2020), BOY69 (January 1st, 2020), christianpfc (January 6th, 2020), poshglasgow (January 2nd, 2020), seenus (January 1st, 2020), snotface (January 1st, 2020)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And what's worse is that the women MAY even be LESBIANS ! lol
    Are they more or less threatening to males who have sex with other males than bisexual women? At least lesbians aren't competitors

Forum's veteran
    Liked

it's nothing to do with sex, they're generally just more or less more threatening full stop usually, especially if the barman serves you first at the bar when you know they were there before you know even though it wasn't your fault "apparently" !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Something to ponder...
    My God, why do I get a vision of a team of inquisitive young footballers venturing into that lady-cave, never to be found again.
    The dog looks terrified!
    "Madam, how can I tell you I love you when you're sitting on my face!"
    Jesus, it's just ghastly. I hear a song by Queen....!

Liked

Happy new year !

Sad state of affairs mind you that in the last pic the first thing you see ( in Boystown) are women and children :-( A bit of a change from previous years there perhaps :-( And what's worse is that the women MAY even be LESBIANS ! lol
    That was my first reaction too, NI G.
    How times have changed. I hate it when human centipedes wind their curious, cautious way through BT, their cameras avidly filming "The Gays"!
    And...don't get me started on women in gay go-go bars!!! Hate it!

Liked

I escaped from Pattaya to Bangkok on an urgent business and stayed overnight in Silom on the first of January.
    Some general impressions :
    Very light traffic on Silom Road.
    Prime massage was turning away customers without prior appointments ; could be partly due to some staff still being in the state of inebriation.
    Most massage shops were very busy in the early evening.
    Luckily I managed to get a nice masseur to loosen up the stiff joints and muscles at Urban Thai Spa located opposite Le Meridian on Suriwong Road, having to wait for just ten minutes for my turn.
    There were great numbers of young Chinese and Japanese males visiting Silom,and a good number of them were athletic six footers with nice skeletal frames.
    As I was solely focused on Fresh Boys bar, I'm not able to comment on the other joints.
    The shower scene was well underway when I entered and was seated right in front of the stage. Customers flow was good and the bar was almost always full. The staff were having their hands full. A bottle of water was 400 baht. Japanese made a large proportion of the visitors including bashful and blushing young women.
    From close range I was able to stare at the guns belonging to a contingent of Vietnamese men on stage together with a sprinkling of Myanmar, Khmer, and Thai or Lao combatants. After having slammed their appendages on a metal pole they came down to approach the audience. Since I was seated right in the first row I had to gamely allow a couple of them to straddle my left thigh while at the same time thrusting their cocks at my face. On the whole customers were not being generous with the tip.

I witnessed a clash of culture between a Japanese man and a Vietnamese waiter. The waiter had spread out all the bills paid by the customer on the table and indicated that the customer has overpaid. The Japanese man happily took back the 500 baht note. Thereupon the waiter asked for a tip and the customer gave him a blank look with which the waiter could no longer hide his disappointment. Here it's being taken for granted by the Japanese customer that the drink prices encompass the general services expected in the establishment. I recall being given a full bow by a Japanese waiter when leaving a restaurant after a meal. Over here you may get just a simple wai.

On to a bit of gossip from an insider who has been in the Gay industry for years. Rumours of the likely closure of Silom soi 4 in about two years for redevelopment of the area. So enjoy it while you still can.

I'm now back in Pattaya which is currently is as hot and humid as Bangkok. To the sea, to the glorious sea...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    To the sea, to the glorious sea...
    ?? But I thought you said you were going back to Pattaya !?? :-)

Banned
    Liked

?? But I thought you said you were going back to Pattaya !?? :-)
    Possibly thinking of se-men?