Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

Liked

Re: Pattaya Aujourd'hui

It's a great day to be lounging by the pool with no children running around. This is my second hotel this trip.

Last night I caught the 10:30 show at the newly refurbished Boyz3 in Boyztown. White floor tiles and new stage, additional gray stools with back support, apart from the ubiquitous black stools. The sound system was not too loud.
    In the beginning all the boys on stage wore full clothes except for a couple of them. There was an Iranian with surprisingly hairless chest in the crowd. My immediate neighbours were two matronly Russian ladies and a small group of similar from China. The bar was about half full and not rowdy at all unlike last Christmas. When the Bboys group performed one could appreciate the effects of the stage light on the young and healthy skin of the performers. Readers please do not despair, for the cocks did come out throughout the evening. It's a trend lately for the performers going around with hats in hand to collect tips.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Your description of Boy3....gives the distinct impression to avoid it at all costs , that was the same impression I had and I see no reason to return.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

3. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (October 30th, 2019)

Liked

Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
    Thinking of David Bowie
    Today many Japanese are following a modern tradition of having meals from KFC during Christmas . I've just had my version of fried chicken.

A rather quiet Christmas in Pattaya with the haze in the air, and subdued activities.
    A couple of pictures of Jomtian.

Liked

Which hotel are you staying ?
    Boyz Boyz Boyz went downhill no reason to visit there anymore ,half full on high season is
    a warning sign to Boyz Town area.

Liked

Today many Japanese are following a modern tradition of having meals from KFC during Christmas .
    I'm in Nagoya at the moment visiting friends and yes, we had KFC for lunch yesterday. Thank god it was only for starters - to maintain the tradition that's been around since the 70s - but then proper food was served.

I would have much preferred a Thai green curry!

7. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (December 26th, 2019)

Liked

BOY69, I'm currently at Naris Art hotel located between Jomtian and Pattaya. When the hotel was built some thirty years ago, Thapraya road saw very light traffic, unlike today. On the whole a nice place, especially the swimming pool area as you can see in post#101 above. However the balcony walls tend to amplify the noises from the busy road. There is no double glazing to buffer the sounds from outside.

9. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (December 26th, 2019)

Liked

Boxing day solar eclipse was visible and discernible in Pattaya around noon , with about 20 per cent of the solar disc covered by the moon's passage. The air temperature was pleasant throughout the day and the sunlight had an incandescent chroma. Sunset was especially stunning partly due to the current haze.

My regular masseur at Dongtan Beach only managed to get three customers and remarked and gestured at the fifty percent empty seats in the beach concessions. He was away doing farm work in the province earlier on which did not bring satisfactory profit and was hoping to recoup lost income by coming to Pattaya during the high season.

Except for new year eve, hotel rates are only slightly higher than a month ago, and very competitive rates can be made by booking a day or two before arriving. Agoda is giving 7% discount to VIP members.

Boyztown was brightly lit and decorated, but I had the impression that staff almost outnumbered customers.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I had Xmas dinner with friends last night at Yupins which was quite busy as were most bars in the complex however, other than the boys I don’t think there was anyone under 65 years old and most considerably older.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I'm now staying in a small hotel just across the road from Dongtan Beach. What a splendid luck to get a room there this week. Now I don't have to use the songtheow to get to the beach. The view from my room is great- Dongtan Beach and the sea. As early as 6:30am the workers at the chair concessions are already busy preparing their compound and some residents and tourists can be seen doing their brisk walk or morning jog.

I spotted the most sensuous male dancer at Isaan Zab live music club on Walking street, and this time the music was quite raunchy and entertaining. He's the one behind the singers, in Sexy tight pants and see-through net singlet. What a looker too. I found him more entertaining than the shows at go-go bars.

Two nights ago I caught the show at The Venue. Their Christmas theme included a medley of songs and sketches revolving around the Dickensian characters representing Scrooge, orphans, thieves and scoundrels, and perpetual hunger and the glorification of food. It was a good production with rich costumes and choreography, and I believe from the input of the falang owner of the place. The red boa is back, this time bigger and more sumptuous.

True to MFAS observations I also noticed a great number of old people including falang gay couples. On the beach I kept on coming across old women in strapless bikinis enjoying perhaps the last period of their times in this short life.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dinagam...care to let us know what hotel? I used to stay at Tui's and loved it but ever since they split up its not as good so am looking for something reasonably priced on the beach