Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prague trip report

Liked

Re: Prague trip report

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Well I'm just back from Prague and unfortunately can't update much if at all as as I already knew it wasn't "that' sort of weekend that I'd planned. Prague itself was lovely, my first time there and it was much better than I was expecting. I
    So you did not manage to go to the only rent bar/club in Town?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Depends what you go to Prague for. If it’s for a genuine tourist trip it’s fine. There is plenty to see and do, not just in the town centre. Many fascinating museums about World War 2 and of course the castle which is a must.
    If you are there for a weekend of sex and fun them I’m afraid you have missed the boat! Falls into the same category as Amsterdam. All finished 10+ years ago!
    Yes, unfortunately beautiful old Prague rent scene is completely finished sorry to say.

My friend was there again last week (Mon to Wed) and said the bar/club was a waste of time. In fact he left to go to a straight bar up the road as it had more atmosphere in there.

I really can't speak or comment about weekends, as he is not around during those times.

Yes Apps work well out there, just like in any other Country.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    So you did not manage to go to the only rent bar/club in Town?
    If you mean up / down bar - nope, I didn't manage it / bother. I was there with both my 81 year old mother to show her the Christmas markets and after dropping her off at our apartment then on out with my not 81 year old BF. So, I figured having him sitting around up / down bar whilst I discussed the going rate with the locals didn't seem the best use of my time nor might it have been the smartest move and also mainly I just couldn't be bothered. I only slipped out for a few hours on the Saturday night with him so time was quite tight and when I noticed how quiet the place was I decided not to drive half way across the town checking anymore places out. This time I was there for a ( non sexy ) fun weekend so wasn't really that interested in what the rent scene was like there now - but hey if it's a mirror of the guys I seen in the gay bars and the dark rooms where I did go then you're welcome to them as they weren't my cup of tea in the slightest unfortunately and the gay "club" was like going back to some bad version of the 70's or something both fashion, dancing and gay behaviour wise .

Liked

The other rent bar (Escape) which is closed, was meant to be reopening, but that has fallen through apparently. They say meant to open next year now. I hold my breath?