Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Prague trip report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Prague trip report

Thankfully my trip was in the first category for a change so there was plenty to see and do and as Prague was in full Christmas market mode the city looked lovely as there were market stalls and shops adorned with twinkling lights everywhere you looked. To be honest though I'm guessing that if I had been there for a weekend of sex and fun then that too wouldn't have been that difficult to find as Grindr was ok and likewise there were a few guys in the bars that would have done "if stuck" - thankfully I didn't have to bother and was quite content having a nice christmas break instead.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ... thankfully I didn't have to bother and was quite content having a nice christmas break instead.
    No need for Santa to come down your chimney?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    No need for Santa to come down your chimney?
    None, although there was a man in a big red cloak who tried to entice me to sit on his knee and asked would it be ok if he fondled me a bit and if I was good and didn't tell anyone he'd give me a nice present - but it turns out that was just the local catholic Bishop out for his usual weekly groping session so nothing different from the usual there really......

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    None, although there was a man in a big red cloak who tried to entice me to sit on his knee and asked would it be ok if he fondled me a bit and if I was good and didn't tell anyone he'd give me a nice present - but it turns out that was just the local catholic Bishop out for his usual weekly groping session so nothing different from the usual there really......
    boiledsweets.jpg