Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Visit to Sunee

Liked

Quick Visit to Sunee

I had some free time the other night, so I walked from Walking Street to Sunee.

The first thing I noticed was how dark it was, like someone didn’t pay the light bill. There was one open bar that was completely dark, I don’t know how you would see your change. Or your beer. Or the boys.

I went into Eros and it was considerably darker inside than earlier this year. There were a handful of boys dancing, and a few customers. As usual, the blonde, toned boy was getting attention from the customers, so I got to choose among the rest. I went with a small skinny twink from Chiang Rai, who was eager to please.

Unfortunately, condom use in the hotel was Up To Me. Actually, if I hadn’t brought my own condom, we would have had a problem. In my opinion, for a bottom not to use a condom is a kamikaze maneuver, so I am very careful with MBs; although the chances of catching something serious from a bottom are small, I would rather not take that chance.

So, I was in and out of Sunee in about 45 minutes. I never saw a desirable top there, but I wasn’t looking very hard.

Liked

Re: Quick Visit to Sunee

It's high season now. Where there many farang in the bars? Or only Friday and weekends in high season it's crowded?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Sunee bars are meaningless, there are 3 reasons to go to Sunee...Winner gogo for fem boys....Nice Boys gogo for boys that look and act like men......Eros gogo for everything else.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Nice Boys gogo for boys that look and act like men.......
    A rather homophobic categorization

Liked

Very busy in Sunee Plaza last night with many farang in both go-go bars and beer bars.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 22nd, 2018), arsenal (November 22nd, 2018), AsDaRa (November 22nd, 2018), Newbie99 (November 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Were there many new boys Francois?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Sunee bars are meaningless, there are 3 reasons to go to Sunee...Winner gogo for fem boys....Nice Boys gogo for boys that look and act like men......Eros gogo for everything else.
    A very tired line.

Winner gogo boys also look and act like men. You just have a bigoted and prejudiced interpretation of what a man is.

Admittedly only exhibiting one specific misjudgement puts you way ahead of certain people here.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (November 22nd, 2018), scottish-guy (November 22nd, 2018)

Liked

More boy next door types are to be found in Nice Boys, Eros, A-Bomb and X-Boys as well as the Cambodian delegation down in Jomtien and the massage places. More fem types are a plenty in Winner Boys, Cupidol, Toy Boys, Dream Boys and Kawaii Boys if open. Something for everyone.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    ...(MFAS) ....A very tired line....You just have a bigoted and prejudiced interpretation of what a man is...

You'd have to wonder how many senior citizens who seek out and buy sex from boys perhaps young enough to be their grandchildren would be regarded as "men" by the general population.

That's not aimed at MFAS or anybody else specifically, it's just a general comment on the ill-advised use of generalities, categorisations and stereopyping. Especially when one may be living in a glasshouse whilst throwing stones at 'boys who don't act like men'.

My own situation being a case in point - I'm damn sure there's a lot of whispering goes on behind my back due to my bf being several decades younger than me, and I'm sure it's the same for him amongst his friends

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 22nd, 2018), goji (November 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Or a 'boyfriend' 30 years younger for that matter.