List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What rent bars are still operating in Europe?

Liked

What rent bars are still operating in Europe?

Let's make a list of "Rent Bars" in Europe that are still operating?

Any info please?

Maybe start a new post!

Liked

Re: What rent bars are still operating in Europe?

So we have:

• Berlin
    • Dusseldorf
    • Hamburg

Liked

Sauna Thermas in Barcelona is still operating and good.

Going rate is €50

Liked

Is this the third thread about the two rent bars in Dusseldorf? I'm losing count. It's taking on Tarntawan Hotel proportions.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Is this the third thread about the two rent bars in Dusseldorf? I'm losing count. It's taking on Tarntawan Hotel proportions.
    I believe there is a thread for Dusseldorf, another one for Rent Bars in Europe? but someone asked a question about accomodation in Dusseldorf on the thread - The one that got away.

Liked

There is also a rent bar in Madrid called Black & White.

This bar is still open and had some MB's in there.

Liked

Two in Düsseldorf, next door to each other.

4 in Berlin around the Függerstrasse area. I wouldn't bother visiting them unless you fancy being the bottom for some Arab (NO WAY).
    Gone are the days when there was some cute talent in these bars, with the back up option of some hookers in the sauna 10 minutes walk away (currently closed).

I think the phone apps have taken over.

If you are a top, or like cute boys, comparisons with Bangkok are irrelevant. Most of what is left working the bars in Germany is not at all cute and is top only. There is zero chance of me offing most of them, even if they paid me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Two in Düsseldorf, next door to each other.

4 in Berlin around the Függerstrasse area. I wouldn't bother visiting them unless you fancy being the bottom for some Arab (NO WAY).
    Gone are the days when there was some cute talent in these bars, with the back up option of some hookers in the sauna 10 minutes walk away (currently closed).

I think the phone apps have taken over.

If you are a top, or like cute boys, comparisons with Bangkok are irrelevant. Most of what is left working the bars in Germany is not at all cute and is top only. There is zero chance of me offing most of them, even if they paid me.
    I fully agree, the days have gone when you could have got a nice cute guy in these bars.

No doubt this is because of the apps and I also strongly believe the guys now operating in these bars (none Germans/caucasian people) have pushed out all the cute/good looking caucasian boys. Because with these boys in their way, the none European guys won't get business/make money?

If you look at all these bars, you will not find those cute blond boys anymore. Such a shame.

But I still like visiting these bars, as sometimes you can get some nice guys, and who do more than only wanting just to be Top?

9. User who gave Like to post:

goji (November 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    But I still like visiting these bars, as sometimes you can get some nice guys, and who do more than only wanting just to be Top?
    If you live nearby, I imagine it's worth rolling the dice & visiting these bars a few times.

However, if you're flying to Berlin for a short holiday or weekend and EXPECT f*** some cute lad, the bars are unlikely to provide this. After visiting the bars, I find myself looking for a Thai masseur on Planet Romeo & visiting him at about 1:00 am.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    If you live nearby, I imagine it's worth rolling the dice & visiting these bars a few times.

However, if you're flying to Berlin for a short holiday or weekend and EXPECT f*** some cute lad, the bars are unlikely to provide this. After visiting the bars, I find myself looking for a Thai masseur on Planet Romeo & visiting him at about 1:00 am.
    Those who read my Dusseldorf report, would have notice there were no German Caucasian boys mentioned.

I agree a big majority (90%) are just Tops, but you have to look hard to find a bottom. And certainly not worth the flight if you live far?

Remember how Amsterdam and Prague use to be? Those were the good old days!