List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Got Stealthed - Where can I get PEP on a Sunday?

Liked

Re: Got Stealthed - Where can I get PEP on a Sunday?

For research purposes, I kept a condom after use, rinsed it thoroughly with water and let it dry. (I wouldn't want to waste a new condom for the following experiment.)

I found it impossible to rip off the tip of the condom with my hands. Or to rip it apart in the long axis. You can easily poke a hole in the latex, but I couldn't rip it in two pieces.

Biting off the tip, however, is easy.
    ----------
    The story serves as a reminder to check if the top if using a condom, and if it's intact, when bottoming. Judging by the number of boys who offer to fuck me bareback, or who would get fucked bareback, use of condoms is in decline.

Liked

Yep. It is exceptional for a MB to use a condom unprompted these days.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    The story serves as a reminder to check if the top if using a condom, and if it's intact, when bottoming. Judging by the number of boys who offer to fuck me bareback, or who would get fucked bareback, use of condoms is in decline.
    Could this be because of PreP, where more people who are on this are now having more bareback sex?

I doubt the MB's are on PreP?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by spaghetios View Post
    Hi,

I had sex with a guy two days ago who, just today, told me that he ripped the top off the condom, stealthed me and is HIV+ and not on meds because 'he looks after his health'.

Obviously this wasn't great news.

Where can I get PEP on a Sunday as the Red Cross AIDS clinic is closed?

Thank you
    I am a volunteer at an hiv testing site.
    My suggestion. Go to the thai red cross and ask for a viral load test. It can detect an hiv infection as soon as 1 week after infection. It will cost you i am guessing 2000-3000 baht. But knowing your status and avoiding weeks of worry until an anti body test is accurate may be worth the price.
    Just a siggestion on my part. Good luck. Share the goid or bad news if you are so inclined.

Liked

I found it impossible to rip off the tip of the condom with my hands. Or to rip it apart in the long axis. You can easily poke a hole in the latex, but I couldn't rip it in two pieces..
    I'm guessing that (unlike most Thai guys) you probably don't have a razor sharp long nail on your little finger that you use regularly for picking your nose and slicing through plastic packaging! It could easily be used to puncture the teat of a condom...

Perhaps you should grow long nails as phase 2 of the scientific experiment!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 23rd, 2018), DoubleDutch (November 23rd, 2018)

Liked

No need to grow 'em- it seems the whole world has Nail Bars on every main street these days.

Quite what they'd think of Christian crossing the threshold and asking for ONE razor sharp false nail to be glued on to a pinky as an experiment - is anybody's guess, but it would make a great blog post!

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (November 22nd, 2018), DoubleDutch (November 23rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

On the good news front there’s a suspicion that HIV drugs may be effective in the treatment of Alzheimer’s http://www.newscientist.com/article/...at-alzheimers/

A “double whammy” for some of our members?

Liked

My first experiment - brute force - did not damage the condom.

No trying to cut it with my fingernails (I keep them short, less than 2 mm) did not damage the condom either. I guess the length of the fingernail has no influence on the sharpness.

But the puncturing would be done on condom as it comes out of the wrap. So I rolled the condom up to its original form, and then tried to puncture it. That's easy, but the hole is big and the sides are uneven. You would notice on first look that something is wrong.

More about condoms. You can blow up a condom to over 10 Liter volume before it rips, or pull it over your head. I tried. In biology class during sexual education we got a (one) condom each (I don't remember if only boys or girls as well got one). I found it very useful for wanking, as you don't have to pay attention where the cum goes. So I used estimated 5 years about once per month = 60 times until it finally ripped. (That does not mean I used to wank once per month in my youth, but those occasions where I used the condom were once per month. Afterwards I had to rinse it and dry it and keep it hidden.)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I found it very useful for wanking, as you don't have to pay attention where the cum goes. So I used estimated 5 years about once per month = 60 times until it finally ripped. (That does not mean I used to wank once per month in my youth, but those occasions where I used the condom were once per month. Afterwards I had to rinse it and dry it and keep it hidden.)
    Is that a German thing?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I'm actually wondering how easy it would be to "rip the top off the condom" anyway, and certainly without it being noticed. It's possible, perhaps more likely, that this is just a story that the guy told you afterwards for his own reasons.
    This is no way implying what spaghetios did or did not do, but sober sex seems to be becoming more & more rare these days among the young & partying set. The bottom may not even be aware if the entire condom was ripped off if he was high.