Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The one that got away.

Liked

The one that got away.

Blacktouch wrote. (On another thread)
    "Always take what you like straight away, as next time, he may not be there/around."

This got me thinking about the few guys you really liked but didn't quite manage to off, for whatever reason.

I had one recently and I'm still pissed with myself. I had actually offed A a few years ago and often gave him a thought. A trip or two back he was standing on the porch outside Nice Boys. I recognised him instantly and my heart started beating faster. I parked the bike and virtually ran round to say hello but to be honest I was a little giddy at seeing him.
    We exchanged pleasantries and I nipped off to the shop, upon my return he'd moved and sat on one of the stools. Assuming he was working there I smiled and went inside to calm down a touch. Well he wasn't, he was just saying hello. When I came out he'd gone and Beer told me he didn't work there. Fuck.
    I should have invited him into Forest House and taken it from there. Fuck Fuck.
    Two nights later he was in Nice Boys with a farang so he's still in the business. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Maybe I'll get another chance. Who knows.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (November 17th, 2018)

Liked

Re: The one that got away.

I often see a gay Farang walking with a sexy twink boy and I wonder "where he found that cutie; I wish I had met that boy before". When I try to find that boy in the apps or bars I can't locate him. So looks some farang have a third option to get boys besides apps and beer bars and gogo bars. I feel then a bit jealous because sometimes the best cuties are not in the bars and apps.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I often see a gay Farang walking with a sexy twink boy and I wonder "where he found that cutie; I wish I had met that boy before". When I try to find that boy in the apps or bars I can't locate him. So looks some farang have a third option to get boys besides apps and beer bars and gogo bars. I feel then a bit jealous because sometimes the best cuties are not in the bars and apps.
    Have you ever tried using the apps when you see him, to see if he is online?

Liked

During my trip in Dusseldorf, there were two good looking lads with a customer, as I reported in my trip report, and there was no way of speaking to them. They just did not move. Not even to the toilet. They were drinking with these men and seem to be having fun.

If someone I like is with another person, I will not try and talk to them, as this would be incorrect behaviour. As I would not like if someone tired to start chatting up the lad I'm with. Basically wait till the lad is a free agent.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 21st, 2018)

Liked

What type of boys are in these Düsseldorf bars available for rent? Twinks? And what is the price for short time? They are Asian boys?
    Please read my full report on Dusseldorf thread for both my trips back in June and October just gone.

Liked

Welcome to Guten Morgen Gay Deutschland. See you all in Dusseldorf for coffee and cakes. Apparently, given the sudden fascination with all things German.

Liked

The posts relating to Düsseldorf have been merged with the Düsseldorf - June 2018 topic in the Sawatdee Gay World forum.

A quick link is below:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...dorf-June-2018

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (November 20th, 2018), lonelywombat (November 20th, 2018)

Liked

Boys who are with customer appear cuter than when they are alone.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 21st, 2018), AsDaRa (November 21st, 2018), llz (November 21st, 2018)

Liked

Hahaha. Yes. The unavailability increases the desire.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Boys who are with customer appear cuter than when they are alone.
    This is a very profound and wise statement and it rings true to me. Didn't realize this myself, until I read it here. Strange how human biology works. We feel someone more attractive when we can't get him. Self delusion.

Is this also true: if I see a farang with a sexy twink then in 99% of cases he found him via apps or the bars?