Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: comments from doubledtch re the cave boys thread

Liked

comments from doubledtch re the cave boys thread

July 17th, 2018, 04:09
    Forum's veteran

cdnmatt's Avatar Join Date

Re: Great news about the boy soccer players.
    Here's a Darwin candidate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_ClgdEA4Q

Scottishguy has referred to a youtube video that mentioned a sexual background.
    PS if that is the type of video cdnmatts watches, then he is well past it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_ClgdEA4Q

Staarts about 6m or so. I didn't bother watching it really, but apparently the Thailand cave rescue was just a false flag and conspiracy theory to brainwash us.

You were watching this video; say it all
    One member has told me he feels the words above (which have been "liked" by 3 other members) suggest he has an unhealthy and sexually motivated interest in wanting to dig in to the "behaviour and personalities" of these boys.

From Scottishguy
    I am happy to confirm that my comment did not mention or allude to any sexual motivation, and was simply intended to convey that I regard it as bizarre for anybody to take this level of interest in people they don't know, will never meet, and who are from a culture they will never fully understand. I see it almost like 'stalking' - and that's not a sexual accusation either!

It's also well worth pointing out that I didn't even read his contribution in the first place and the post wasn't even directed at him specifically - but hopefully he feels more at ease with my clarification (not apology as there is nothing to apologise for)[/INDENT]

Last edited by lonelywombat; November 13th, 2018 at 14:12. Reason: too much un necessary detail incl
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: comments from doubledtch re the cave boys thread

does someone have a couple of kangaroos loose in the top paddock?
    ..........and that's the way it is.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 13th, 2018), dab69 (November 13th, 2018), mr giggles (November 14th, 2018)

Liked

The timeline.

The Womble posted about the cave rescue. Quite a lot.

Some members found the updates irritating.

Womble posted more updates in response to the moaners.

Some including DD and SG suggested he was getting off on underage boys.

He posted yet more updates and with increasing frequency.

The matter died for a while and was then resurrected again by Womble.

DD and SG repeated their accusations.

DD posted about the murderer in Bangkok.

Womble took revenge by suggesting he was getting jollies about the age of the victims. SG got involved in the fight. Again.

Both stories have a place here and it really is fucked up for the three of them to be chucking this shit about. If you can't 'punch' your opponant in the balls without resorting to that then you need to get your basic language skills up to scratch. I drove SG and frequent to their precious ignore buttons and I didn't need to throw unfounded and vile accusations around.

5. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (November 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Any suggestion, insinuation, inference or accusation that any of our members are involved in, or supportive of illegal sexual activities, including the application of words like "creepy" or "stalking" (despite the feeble attempt to justify its misuse) should never be tolerated on this board. Our posts are read by enemies as well as friends.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Any suggestion, insinuation, inference or accusation that any of our members are involved in, or supportive of illegal sexual activities, including the application of words like "creepy" or "stalking" (despite the feeble attempt to justify its misuse) should never be tolerated on this board. Our posts are read by enemies as well as friends.
    So "we" should close ranks even if one of "our" own is guilty, giving others the opportunity to tar everyone of "us" with the same brush? What exactly is the common thread that links all of "us" together in this context that justifies this collective, herd-like mentality that you're telling "us" to pursue?

Who exactly are these "enemies" you speak of? The dark forces? Satan? The mamasan at Classic Boys? Diet and exercise?

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (November 26th, 2018), mr giggles (November 14th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    does someone have a couple of kangaroos loose in the top paddock?
    Obviously Lonely was so beside himself that I have actually apologised to him has now gone completely apoplectic and will, from now on, write posts which are 97% unintelligible rather than the 60% he's been hanging on to by his nails since 2003.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

10. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (November 14th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Any suggestion, insinuation, inference or accusation that any of our members are involved in, or supportive of illegal sexual activities, including the application of words like "creepy" or "stalking" (despite the feeble attempt to justify its misuse) should never be tolerated on this board...
    Assuming English is your first language, I can only assume you've forgotten that an "inference" is made by the reader and not the writer?

As it is the reader who makes an inference, you're actually chastising yourself - as well you should for the hyperbolic nonsense you've just posted.

Apparently you're calling for certain words to be prohibited - are you serious? Members cannot use the words "creepy" or "stalking" because YOU choose to infer a sexual element from their use?

You have put in writing that people have made "accusations" and "suggestions" that other members are "involved in, or supportive of illegal sexual activities" - no such accusation or suggestion has been made by anybody. What has been posted is that some members find other members apparent fascination over a certain news story to be rather questionable. Maybe you'll now want the word "questionable" banned as well?

If you actually believe that specific "accusations" or "suggestions" of criminality or support of criminality were made then either quote these "accusations/suggestions". If you can not, you must withdraw the claim.

Even better - why don't you name the persons you're accusing of making these allegations and suggestions and make it unmistakably libelous instead of beating around the bush ?

12. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (November 14th, 2018)

Liked

Oliver. I'm sure all normal members understood your post perfectly well.

However I cannot agree with you. I find Scottish Guy extremely creepy. There, I've said it.