Thread: comments from doubledtch re the cave boys thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

comments from doubledtch re the cave boys thread

July 17th, 2018, 04:09
    Forum's veteran

cdnmatt's Avatar Join Date

Re: Great news about the boy soccer players.
    Here's a Darwin candidate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_ClgdEA4Q

Scottishguy has referred to a youtube video that mentioned a sexual background.
    PS if that is the type of video cdnmatts watches, then he is well past it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_ClgdEA4Q

Staarts about 6m or so. I didn't bother watching it really, but apparently the Thailand cave rescue was just a false flag and conspiracy theory to brainwash us.

You were watching this video; say it all
    One member has told me he feels the words above (which have been "liked" by 3 other members) suggest he has an unhealthy and sexually motivated interest in wanting to dig in to the "behaviour and personalities" of these boys.

From Scottishguy
    I am happy to confirm that my comment did not mention or allude to any sexual motivation, and was simply intended to convey that I regard it as bizarre for anybody to take this level of interest in people they don't know, will never meet, and who are from a culture they will never fully understand. I see it almost like 'stalking' - and that's not a sexual accusation either!

It's also well worth pointing out that I didn't even read his contribution in the first place and the post wasn't even directed at him specifically - but hopefully he feels more at ease with my clarification (not apology as there is nothing to apologise for)[/INDENT]

Last edited by lonelywombat; November 13th, 2018 at 14:12. Reason: too much un necessary detail incl
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves