Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok: HIV-infected man accused of raping scores of men

Liked

Bangkok: HIV-infected man accused of raping scores of men

BANGKOK — Police in Thailand have arrested an HIV-infected soldier who allegedly blackmailed and raped more than 70 teenage boys.

Police said in a statement they received a complaint that the suspect was using fake social media profiles on Facebook and the gay dating app Blued to win the trust of his victims so they would send him nude photos before agreeing to meet him. When they found out he was not who he pretended to be online, he would threaten to make their nude photos public if they refused to have sex with him.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/09/hiv-in...-of-teen-boys/

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/cri...raping-75-boys

Liked

Re: Bangkok: HIV-infected man accused of raping scores of men

Here is an elderly man that went into a rage about the postings here and other gay forums,about the cave boys , suggesting it was all about underage sex. Now he is getting his jollies excited about underage sex of 75 teen boy , just weeks after he had previously abused everybody else about.

What a hypocrite
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

One would have to assume that if DD is "getting his jollies" (as you allege) on the basis of his ONE post (above) then your entire apartment must be dripping with jizz, given the neverending stream of posts you made on the cave boys saga

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    Here is an elderly man that went into a rage about the postings here and other gay forums,about the cave boys , suggesting it was all about underage sex. Now he is getting his jollies excited about underage sex of 75 teen boy , just weeks after he had previously abused everybody else about.

What a hypocrite

This is extraordinarilily vicious crime, and all involved are gay, the suspect, and his victims, all Thais.

You don't see how this story is very topical on a gay Thailand board?

I assume you read the initial news reports, this news broke just today, so more will come to light, surely.

But since you find it appropriate to say I am "getting my jollies excited", it's clear you didn't read, or did not understand seriousness of what took place.

Here, Lonelywombat:

A perpetrator, HIV positive Thai gay man, lured, conned Thai gay teenagers using a "gay sex phone", a hook up app Blued, an app that is widely used by gay men in Thailand, suspect convinced his victims, all Thai gay teens, to take nude photos of themselves. He extorted them, using the photos, and then proceeded to rape them, very likely infecting his victims with HIV.

After reading news reports of something so horrendous, your response to me is that I am "getting my jollies excited about underage sex".

What is wrong with you?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

this is a really weird post...what has rape gotta do with " gay"...or thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    this is a really weird post...what has rape gotta do with " gay"...or thailand
    Maybe something about it happening in Thailand and it being a guy blackmailing boys into them letting him bum them, otherwise he'd release certain photographs he had of them? What do u think?

The "rape" part is because of the age of his 'victims' - irrespective of the reprehensible circumstances in this particular case, any penetration must be statutory rape as it cannot legally be consented to

Surely you knew all that? Maybe the Wombat will accuse you of asking the question so you could "get your jollies" from the answer? Maybe I'll be accused of getting mine from giving it to you

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 12th, 2018)

Liked

Wombat, I really don't understand why you criticized doubledutch so badly about his post. He is 100% correct that this was a terrible thing for that man to do to those boys. The perpetrator should have his privates removed to prevent him from harming anyone else.

Perhaps you should go out to munch on a couple of roots.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

Kjun12 I agree with you 100% I not support this individual. He deserves the full and severe impact of the law.

My post was his comments about the long article about the cave boys rescue which attracted
    nearly 10000 replies, was promoting underage sex

Before the forum disappeared I had gone through many pages 0f the posts, to see where there was any suggestion even slightly in passing to underage sex contact. Of course there was none.There was the highest number of individuals posting I have seen in my dozen years of more on Sawatdee.

It was a bad tempered comparison which was totally unearned

10. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

kjun try being nice...

Liked

I had from Smiles jeering at me in a post for my description at almost 10,000 views on this first thread There were several others that got started.
    To make it easier for smiles , please go to

Great news about the boy soccer players. Aug 9 sawatdee.
    Replies: 202
    Views: 9,564

Thank you smiles for your apology.